Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Is it worth it
    PayPal Claim
    • 10th Apr 12, 7:59 PM
    PayPal Claim 10th Apr 12 at 7:59 PM
    Hi
    I bought something from a powerseller who has a shop on ebay.The item turned up and the overall quality of the product didnt match up to the stated specification of it,i even had someone to look at the item and they agreed that it could never possibly be what the specification states but they could not give me any company headed confirmation.
    I contacted the seller and told them my findings,they ignored my emails.So i opened a paypal claim for item not as described,they then replied telling me that they would tell me the returns procedure through the ebay message system and for me to check it.
    I checked my messages and he told me to send it back to the address given and to save on postage to send it by 2nd class postage.I didnt trust him saying this so i sent it back by 2nd class recorded.I have checked the tracking and it was signed for on the 4 April, so i messaged him on the 5 April to ask for my money back but he ignored it,so on the 7 April i escalated the claim,but i have not heard anything from paypal even though i told them that i have returned the item,it just says that its waiting for the other partys responce and i have to wait until 17 April as they have reqeusted additional information from the seller.
    Why do i have to wait this long when he had the item back on the 4 April,is there anything i can do as it seems like hes not going to pay up.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

182Posts Today

3,920Users online

Martin's Twitter