Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • BLUEWKD
    • By BLUEWKD 1st Oct 11, 12:07 AM
    • 6,742Posts
    • 96,530Thanks
    BLUEWKD
    0 WOW
    Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 7
    • 1st Oct 11, 12:07 AM
    0 WOW
    Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 7 1st Oct 11 at 12:07 AM
    Non-coupon related Drivel

To save the main thread from non-coupon related drivel (hopefully), please post here.

Main Coupon Thread
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=3405925

Old Drivel Thread One
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=1774963

Old Drivel Thread Two
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=3274052

Old Drivel Thread Three
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3405981

Chat about anything can be posted on here, but please be polite. Thanks.
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.

Page 56
  • farmville
    FV...you wanna TRY THIS ONE ??????????
    Originally posted by idlesaver
    ohh thanks IS I will bne able to hit my £40 spend easily now - it's a shame it's not a very healthy shop

• adoreholidays
    • By adoreholidays 21st Mar 12, 3:28 PM
    • 4,470 Posts
    • 49,880 Thanks
    adoreholidays
    Wow that is quite some saving!
    Originally posted by fungaltendancy
    Yes well happy with what we paid got one this Nov for DSIL but it was I think £175 this year on Amazon B/F

Thanks snowdrop AH - the packet is winging its way to you via recycle 1st class large stamp can't afford 2nd class virgin stamp
    Originally posted by Dr.Who-Who

THANKS Doc. Won't see post until nearly midnight Sat and probs won't get on thread until Sun.
    • myrtleturtle
    • By myrtleturtle 21st Mar 12, 3:33 PM
    • 8,163 Posts
    • 131,167 Thanks
    myrtleturtle
    hi FV
    countrylife is £1.25 anchor 2x £3

i've been getting 2x country life £1.25x2 =£2.50
    stork pk 59p x1
    total £3.09 - £1 coupon = £2.09

mcvities galaxy cake bars £1.30 BOGOF (sees as £2.60)
    + tesco mini rolls 40p
    total £3 - £1 coupon - £1.30( price of BOGOF) = 70p

Well done MT

I am compling a list too that consists of Easter eggs, butter and cake bars

gutted I missed the other butter I am going to go for the Anchor, it's the best I can see so far
    Originally posted by farmville
    Last edited by myrtleturtle; 21-03-2012 at 3:37 PM.
    • BLUEWKD
    • By BLUEWKD 21st Mar 12, 3:36 PM
    • 6,742 Posts
    • 96,530 Thanks
    BLUEWKD
    Nah don't want it but saying that can I have the outcome of the codes ie : are they giving you voucher? Am sure you won't be able to use all them up me can help you - me buy your favourite food I can't keep using my factory dosh to cook for you all the time
    Do I have to make a list of all the payment you have had in advance for the food?

Lola or some carp perfume worth bout £50 which I won and gave to you
    Loadsa Huggies wipes you took to your relly's
    Tuition and info on APG's, DTD and RTD in the beginning
    info on e coupons/gift cards
    and loadsa more stuff I cannot be bothered listing atm

It's a good job my plans for shopping in your area means I will be on my way back at dine dine time in future

Code now gone to AH and one I didn't know I had to farmville
    Last edited by BLUEWKD; 21-03-2012 at 3:41 PM.

• BLUEWKD
    • By BLUEWKD 21st Mar 12, 3:40 PM
    • 6,742 Posts
    • 96,530 Thanks
    BLUEWKD
    Hey Blue, on the BIS there is a dog food "Baker" not sure I have printed it & is that what you were after?
    Yes but it takes you to the bakers site so not a different one unfortunately. But I haven't received any from you so don't think you printed it from the bakers site

• Dr.Who-Who
    Don't you remeber what MT said yesterday????

Ain't you got better thing to do?

Do I have to make a list of all the payment you have had in advance for the food? perfume, APG, DTD, JTD, e coupons and loadsa more stuff I cannot be bothered listing atm
    Originally posted by BLUEWKD

And may I remind you about your free holiday to GAMBIA? your free trip cost almost £5K so in other words all those things that you listed as well as the one you couldn't be bothered to list are peanuts

But I haven't received any from you so don't think you printed it from the bakers site
    Okay sorted, you will get about 8 mocs valid till 20/4 and as usual will go via Aesop as I need to send her the usual stuff & she needs to send you stuff too , so both of us kill 2 birds in 1. Also I run out of recycle stamps
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

• lilly1972
    • By lilly1972 21st Mar 12, 6:33 PM
    • 794 Posts
    • 6,720 Thanks
    lilly1972
    Good evening everyone been shopping with my mum today and the first thing she asked was " what free stuff have WE got today" when i said nothing for you she said i could go out on my own then and stuck her tongue out at me, anyway i got some free coffee and almonds from tesco and then went to thorntons and got a little egg for me gave my mum a voucher so she could have one and so that my dad did not feel left out i gave him one as well arnt i good. the eggs are tiny i would not pay 75p for them.

• Issyc
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3863911

Free Huggies nappies. Don't forget to thank the OP. Be quick!
    • idlesaver
    • By idlesaver 21st Mar 12, 7:18 PM
    • 4,275 Posts
    • 59,811 Thanks
    idlesaver
    NEW COUPON here (Huggies).....

Thank you OP and MT
    • bullshot
    • By bullshot 21st Mar 12, 7:55 PM
    • 3,995 Posts
    • 65,239 Thanks
    bullshot
    I'm sulking a bit now, went to look at Stressless chairs as had email from local furniture store , 20% off...the chair in the email was £750...wanted 2, had this figure in mind...they had lovely range of chairs in the store and of course when I saw the others...decided didn't want the ones we went for.....chose 2 other Stressless chairs and decided we would have the settee to match, if the price was right!!!...off went SA and came back with quote...said manager had done a special price for us.....£4,900......OMG!!! did not buy it , said we would think about it, which we have and we aren't spending that much, but Stressless really are so comfy...going to look at LaZyboys now( or as hubby says , keep the ones we've got!).....went next door to get a new shower , Sa offered it is for trade price but can get it cheaper on the internet from Plumbworld.....so been out all afternoon and bought nowt!!!
    • jax.26
    • By jax.26 21st Mar 12, 8:48 PM
    • 1,751 Posts
    • 21,507 Thanks
    jax.26
    Before I offer it on the daily mail thread does anyone on here need a Sunday code? Do not pm me unless your a regular poster on here as I will just ignore and delete your pm I will give it till early evening then offer it to someone on DM. Catch up with you all later.
    Hi

I also have a Saturday code for anyone that needs it.
    • BLUEWKD
    • By BLUEWKD 21st Mar 12, 8:50 PM
    • 6,742 Posts
    • 96,530 Thanks
    BLUEWKD
    Okay sorted, you will get about 8 mocs valid till 20/4 and as usual will go via Aesop as I need to send her the usual stuff & she needs to send you stuff too , so both of us kill 2 birds in 1. Also I run out of recycle stamps
    I will either send you £2 or give you £2 when I next see you whichever you want if you will send the coupons and any future directly to me please.

• jax.26
    • By jax.26 21st Mar 12, 8:53 PM
    • 1,751 Posts
    • 21,507 Thanks
    jax.26
    I'm sure I read somewhere that if you mix olive oil with butter, ( block lurpak that we all have) when it sets you have spreadable butter.
    Has anyone else read about/ done this, and if so how much oil is added per block (250g)
  • farmville
    NEW COUPON here (Huggies).....

Thank you OP and MT

Oh my days I cannot get the page to load

Is it one per person/email etc does anyone know?
  • Best price

It is two per PC. I have printed four - two different memberships and two PCs

Did you complain to Tesco about your bad experience?
    • idlesaver
    • By idlesaver 21st Mar 12, 8:59 PM
    • 4,275 Posts
    • 59,811 Thanks
    idlesaver

you need to register at huggies club, validate email and then click on that free pack link...which will directly take you to print coupon...
  • Best price
    mcvities galaxy cake bars £1.30 BOGOF (sees as £2.60)
    + tesco mini rolls 40p
    total £3 - £1 coupon - £1.30( price of BOGOF) = 70p[/QUOTE]

Going to try this tomorrow - thanks MT
  • farmville
    It is two per PC. I have printed four - two different memberships and two PCs

Did you complain to Tesco about your bad experience?
    Originally posted by Best price
    I am in and click on the link and it takes me to a page that looks funny

I can see the nappy pack that says free but when I click on it it takes me to info

poop (no pun intended)

no BP I didn't not yet, I haven't even been to a shop since then till this evening
  • Best price
    Put in superdry promotion in the search option at the top

http://www.huggiesclub.co.uk/promotions/superdry - try this linky
  • Dr.Who-Who
    I will either send you £2 or give you £2 when I next see you whichever you want if you will send the coupons and any future directly to me please.

Don't want your 2 squid I am trying to be eco/environment-friendly-ala-carbon footprintless

Tell you what, will post to you instead & you give the stuff to Aesop in your next posting to her. Cos' I ain't going to send 2 posts out when it can be done in 1.

Done huggies too. only can remember 1 account.

They are limited so don't think I can print another 6 from office tomorrow cos' it ain't going to be any left.
    Last edited by Dr.Who-Who; 21-03-2012 at 9:19 PM.
    RIP my dear dear parent : Mum aged 62 (17/5/1990) & Dad aged 89 (23/1/2012)

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,373Posts Today

7,464Users online

Martin's Twitter