Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Sezzler
    Roofguard Solutions - Finlock Guttering Removal
    • 31st May 11, 11:10 AM
    Roofguard Solutions - Finlock Guttering Removal 31st May 11 at 11:10 AM
    Hi all,

Just looking at having the finlock guttering removed from our house and got a quote by a company called Roofguard solutions ( I think they are based in bromsgrove)

I cant find anything about them on the web and was wondering if anyone had herd of them, knew if they were any good etc etc.

Just to say that the quote that they gave us was very good and lower than other companies specializing in finlock guttering removal
Page 1
    • MrsAtobe
    • By MrsAtobe 31st May 11, 11:33 AM
    • 1,351 Posts
    • 4,398 Thanks
    MrsAtobe
    • 31st May 11, 11:33 AM
    • 31st May 11, 11:33 AM
    Reported sadikas's post as spam.
    Good enough is good enough, and I am more than good enough!

If all else fails, remember, keep calm and hug a spaniel!
    • keystone
    • By keystone 31st May 11, 11:38 AM
    • 10,782 Posts
    • 5,874 Thanks
    keystone
    • 31st May 11, 11:38 AM
    • 31st May 11, 11:38 AM
    Sadikas - you are a spamming troll.

Cheers

Edit - you beat me too it whilst I was looking at other posts.
    • keystone
    • By keystone 31st May 11, 11:43 AM
    • 10,782 Posts
    • 5,874 Thanks
    keystone
    • 31st May 11, 11:43 AM
    • 31st May 11, 11:43 AM
    Hi all,

Just looking at having the finlock guttering removed from our house and got a quote by a company called Roofguard solutions ( I think they are based in bromsgrove)

I cant find anything about them on the web and was wondering if anyone had herd of them, knew if they were any good etc etc.

Just to say that the quote that they gave us was very good and lower than other companies specializing in finlock guttering removal
    Originally posted by Sezzler
    Sorry to say it but this post reeks of spam too but I may be wrong. You think they are in bromsgrove - well their quotation presumably tells you that and their website certainly does. You can't find anything on t'interwebz - well you ain't looked very hard then. What did they quote to what sized house and what were the prices for equivalent work you had from others.

Cheers
  • Sezzler
    • 31st May 11, 11:48 AM
    • 31st May 11, 11:48 AM
    I didnt have the quote to hand so was just trying to remember off the top of my head. Ive got their website but I cant find any reviews etc of the company.. Obviously having others opinions is very much appreciated when choosing companies.
    • keystone
    • By keystone 31st May 11, 11:49 AM
    • 10,782 Posts
    • 5,874 Thanks
    keystone
    • 31st May 11, 11:49 AM
    • 31st May 11, 11:49 AM
    OK I apologise then.

Cheers
  • the joneses
    • 3rd Jul 11, 8:11 PM
    • 3rd Jul 11, 8:11 PM
    Hi,

To find out if they are a good company simply ask them if they do an insurance backed warranty (never go with a guarantee as they mean nothing if the company goes bust) and ask them for some customer reccomendations that you can call up and speak to - any company who is proud of their work will offer this.

Hope this helps and it isnt too late
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,324Posts Today

8,882Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin