Making cards - Ideas for beginners (part 4)

Comments

• TomsMom
    TomsMom Posts: 4,251
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Soulie wrote: »
    Just a quickie, but here is a static version of the image if you would prefer to display this than register at photobucket :)
    Or for anyone else who would prefer it!

msestatic.gif

Thank you Soulie, I'll get it put on my whatsit.
    artydoll wrote: »
    Love the links dragonllew,but I,m a complete computer illiterate:D:D,how on earth do I get to download them,:eek:Thought I could just click and print them out,duh ,:rotfl:I,m so thick its beyond belief.only just found out how to use the printer,havent even tried scanning yet,lol.

Some of them you have to create an account and put the free ones in your basket. That's OK, nothing to worry about. Then go to checkout, you wont have to pay. You'll then get the download links. Just click Download and a box will come up to Save. Make a folder on your desktop or in My Documents then click Save and choose to save it in that folder. Hope that helps. I'm not clever with a computer, just learning as I go along.
  • TomsMom
    TomsMom Posts: 4,251
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Oops, sorry, post crossed with Dragonllew's reply. You've got it twice now, to be sure, to be sure :rotfl: .
  • Soma
    Soma Posts: 699 Forumite
    Gemm85 wrote: »
    oh dear, after 34 days of no spending I just fell off the stash wagon and spent 10.98 on punches :eek:

34 days is really good :) over a month. are you planning on restarting the stash diet?
  • lizalloareds
    lizalloareds Posts: 1,838 Forumite
    Hi Everyone

Thanks Eylsia we won 4-0
    Well done to all winners and hugs to everyone who needs them

got lots to do today going to paint the decking and ironing to do, be back later
    September GC 30th aug-4th Oct £332.74/£375 NSD 3
    Gc Jan £234.85/200 :(Feb £298.92/280:(March £298.42/£280:( April £270.49/280:) May Gc £351.08/£350 June £300.06/280 July £256.15/£240
    Aug £318.74/£280
  • Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Gemm85 wrote: »
    oh dear, after 34 days of no spending I just fell off the stash wagon and spent 10.98 on punches :eek:

Congratulations on lasting so long! What have you bought?
  • bunbun2
    bunbun2 Posts: 3,540
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    THE-WIFE wrote: »
    BunBun was it this one freebie download of mobile phones here

Artydoll, I can't remember if Dragonllew kindly mentioned this one all freebies on this part of the site

thanks the wife. it was more a digi image I was thinking of but I may be able to use this one too
    saving for ds2's summer international scout camp - £200
    £60 deposit paid :j £100 paid:j £40 paid:j
  • Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    My next project re the list has started!

I've got an email address for:
    Addams
    Cgcockcroft
    Craftygranny
    CT
    DTB
    Flourgirl
    Furry
    Gemma
    Hassy
    Kms
    LoubyLou
    Melissa
    Popkins
    Rainmac
    Rusty
    ScattyJan
    TiredMum
    WannaB

If your name isn't there OR if you've changed it recently can you please pm me your email address so I can update the masterlist? Thank you:)
  • THE-WIFE_3
    THE-WIFE_3 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    Just whizzing in before taking off for a party, am kitted out in the red and purple cozzie 'cos there's a HUGE cake to dive into this afternoon. It might be a belly flop as there's gonna be jelly and ice-cream, defo a party for grown ups:D

Soulie thank you so much for our fab little badge it's on me bloog along with another card.
    :whistle: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CARP, SHE'S UP"! :whistle:

• flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Soulie Thankyou so much for making the badge blinkie It is now proudly displayed on my B... xx
  • Addams
    Addams Posts: 881
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Hello all
    Just got back off holiday yesterday. We had a lovely time in Ireland. The weather on the whole wasnt bad, it rained a bit at night, but daytime was mostly fine. Done loads of washing since I got back. Yesterdays loads were hanging around the house as it rained most of the day! At least today I have managed to hang it on the line!

There is loads to go through since I have been away! I will try to catch up at some point and with the blogs too, but it may take a while.

Hope everyones been well and had good holidays and not yet strangled the kids!

Hugs to all. xx
    May - £251.63/£155, June - £108.69/£150, July - £157.45/£155, Aug - £104.28/£155
    Sept - £110.80/£150, Make £5 a day in Oct challenge = £50.50/£155
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport