Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    niamhtra66
    0 WOW
    Sail to New York and back?? is it possible?
    • 8th Feb 10, 9:50 AM
    0 WOW
    Sail to New York and back?? is it possible? 8th Feb 10 at 9:50 AM
    I've spent days trying to find a way to sail to New York and back, Cunard do sail from Southampton which takes 6 days there and 6 back, the only options there seems to be are to sail 6 days there, spend the day in New York then sail 6 days back which seems a long way to go for a few hours. The other option is to sail 6 days there then wait for that ship to sail back to Southampton (6days) then back to New York (another 6 days) before returning, which means a stay of 12 days in New York which i think is a bit long, especially when you add in the 12 days return travel .

Has anybody done this trip and is there anyway that we could do it with a 3 or 4 day stay in New York? Btw flying is deffo out of the question, alot easier i know but that's the way it has to be.
    Any help or advice would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

146Posts Today

2,526Users online

Martin's Twitter