John Barrowmans autobiography ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Hermia
    Hermia Posts: 4,473 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    my 9 year old female cousin is in love with him, she met him on a class trip to the Torchwood set last year. no-one in the family has the heart to tell her that she is definately not going to marry him when she grows up!

x

Ha ha! Young girls have an amazing capacity for self-deception! I used to work with some girls in their early teens and a couple of them fancied Graham Norton. They were adamant that he definitely wasn't gay. When I pointed out that he frequently made references to his sexuality on his chat show they said he was just playing a role! When I then pointed that he talked about being gay in interviews they said he needed to keep up the persona!!
  • stationaryace
    Options
    my 9 year old female cousin is in love with him, she met him on a class trip to the Torchwood set last year. no-one in the family has the heart to tell her that she is definately not going to marry him when she grows up!

x

yeah but he's soooooooo pretty..... :D
    when the first cup of coffee tastes like washing up she knows she's losing it :o
  • eyelinerprincess
    Options
    He is...especially in his Captain Jack gear.
    "Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, But beautiful old people are works of art."
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt
  • duchy
    duchy Posts: 19,511 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    He's got lovely manners too. I met him on the Any Dream Will Do set-one of the runners had just managed to "lose" some of his guests and there was total mayhem going on. He managed to stay calm and polite with the runner , continue a conversation with me -and be charming to audience members passing by. So many celebrities are such divas -it was nice to see...........................but Oh what a waste !!! ;)
    I Would Rather Climb A Mountain Than Crawl Into A Hole

MSE Florida wedding .....no problem
  • Mozette
    Mozette Posts: 2,247 Forumite
    Options
    duchy wrote: »
    He's got lovely manners too. I met him on the Any Dream Will Do set-one of the runners had just managed to "lose" some of his guests and there was total mayhem going on. He managed to stay calm and polite with the runner , continue a conversation with me -and be charming to audience members passing by. So many celebrities are such divas -it was nice to see...........................but Oh what a waste !!! ;)

Still, I'm sure his CP appreciates it. :rolleyes:
  • BillTrac
    BillTrac Posts: 1,869 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    CHRISSYG wrote: »
    isnt it always the same the hot ones are gay !!!
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

not always!!

I live in a dream world....lol
  • blackcoffee
    blackcoffee Posts: 185 Forumite
    Options
    I am sure if he met ME, he would change his preference!

and money saving I wouldnt cost him a penny !
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    sounds like you would have a fight on your hands as a lot of little girls are day dreaming about him my daughter included !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure