Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Shopping & Freebies > Discount Codes 'n Vouchers > Beauty Deals Note - Report top spots (Page 1)

IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Beauty Deals Note - Report top spots
Views: 52,124
Old 02-06-2009, 8:00 PM   #1
MSE Deborah
MoneySaving Convert

For a full list of current vouchers and deals for all things Beauty, please see the

Regularly Updated:
Cheap Beauty Deals and Vouchers page

If you've spotted or heard of more... please tell us with as much detail as possible, including whether it was emailed to you or it's a deal available to all. We'll then check out whether it's legit for others and, if it is, add it onto the page.

... just click reply to report new top spots

Thanks for your help

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by MSE Researcher; 14-06-2010 at 12:51 PM.
MSE Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MSE Deborah For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2
ray_gillespie
Old 03-06-2009, 11:46 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Default 6% Discount Code on FragranceMad.com

Father's Day promotion on www.fragrancemad.com

Use code: FATHERSDAY21 to get 6% off your order, applies to all products but excludes multi-buy offers etc.

Valid until 21st June 2009.
Reply With Quote Report Post
# 3
grandma3
Old 10-06-2009, 6:42 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Boots/Grazia offer

Hi I saw the Grazia/ Boots offer for the Sanctuary Spar salt scrub in your last emal. I rushed out bought the mag, then went to my local Newport Pagnell Boots, only to find they did not have the offer on, I went to the Boots in both Kingston and Milton Keynes central and they were all out of the offer, this was only on 4th. So I wasted 1.95 and did not get the offer as they say it is only until stocks last. So no more mag offers for me.
# 4
greengirl21
Old 11-06-2009, 11:13 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Organic Beauty Summer Clearance

Hi
New to this, so not sure this is the right place to put this, but here goes anyway. The Beauty Bazaar is having a 20% summer clearence sale on all their organic cosmetics, skin care, hair dyes, perfumes etc. I checked with them as they sent out a discount code by email to us and it's fine to refer others.

The site is beautybazaar.co.uk and the code needs to be put in at the checkout. I always copy and paste these as I can never figure out the diffeence between 0 and o, this one is easier though. Anyway, the code is SSELU7PBMK , you need to spend 20 to qualify and make sure you get everything you want as the code wont work twice. They offer free postage over 50.
The offer expires at the end of the month - that's June :-)

Last edited by greengirl21; 11-06-2009 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Not very specific
# 5
jenniewb
Old 12-06-2009, 1:56 AM
Deliciously Dedicated Diehard MoneySaving Devotee

www.wantthelook have salon brand hair products (aveda, kerastase, tigi...etc) and at the moment its free delivery, no minimum spend! -not sure how long it lasts for but do know they tend to be at least in the top three cheapest or as cheap as other online haircare stores (and thats 2 days of me searching!)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jenniewb For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 6
beccam
Old 12-06-2009, 2:06 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

have been buying from activebeauty.co.uk for awhile now, free delivery and very quick too.
# 7
KOOOKie
Old 12-06-2009, 11:21 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Default e.l.f. Cosmetics Voucher

Hi Everyone,

I noticed my fav brand got a mention in the discounts section of Martin's shopping tab :0) It says all the products are 1.50 which is true. What they dont mention is some of the coupon codes which they email all it's members and facebook fans.

I would always check facebook before buying as they have lots of coupons for fans

Best code they have at the moment is 5 OFF all orders of 15 or more

Use the Code 5OFFALL at the checkout to claim your discount.

Zoom Zoom XXX
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KOOOKie For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 8
true
Old 15-06-2009, 9:30 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Red Magazine 2.50 @Tesco

Red Magazine which has the free Cowshed makeup bag is 2.50 exclusive to tesco a saving of 1 off the cover price. Bought one today. Good quality bag.
# 9
blue babe
Old 16-06-2009, 9:13 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

bought the grazia mag got the sanctuary body scrub absolutely fab went for the 20facial today ok but would not have been happy if i had to have paid 59 SAYING THAT THE THERAIPST SAID THIS WAS ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU WOULD NORMALLY RECEIVE
# 10
kate33
Old 24-06-2009, 11:43 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

The current issue of Red magazine (with free make up bag) is only 2.50 from Tesco stores - rather than the cover price of 3.50. :-)
# 11
caroline64wine
Old 24-06-2009, 3:01 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Unhappy Ruby & miller money off!

why cant i click & Print voucher?? is any one else having trouble doing this?
# 12
luckyducky16
Old 24-06-2009, 3:28 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Send a message via ICQ to luckyducky16

Got an email from the sun
If you go to there website scroll down and click on fashion,there is a page with lots of discount codes.Sorry if already posted
www.thesun.co.uk
think I might have posted in the wrong place codes are fashion and beauty.

Last edited by luckyducky16; 24-06-2009 at 3:32 PM.
# 13
hollydays
Old 25-06-2009, 12:17 PM

Don't forget you can book the free saks haircut BEFORE you have got the voucher

see

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...html?t=1773085

Last edited by hollydays; 28-06-2009 at 9:12 PM.
# 14
bucklandsl
Old 28-06-2009, 8:55 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default not in!

bought today the news of the world for a free haircut voucher - not one in the glossy mag!? Not impressed as just wasted 1
Anyone help?
# 15
hollydays
Old 28-06-2009, 9:04 PM

Apparently they are selling the Irish newspaper,that doesn't have it in.
# 16
JKP280505
Old 29-06-2009, 10:42 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Angry Saks Free 35 haircut

I am a little annoyed having visited 7 shops to buy the News of the World paper yesterday, following a money saving email last week, to find, after trying to get through to my local salon for over an hour, that the free 35 haircut is only available Monday to Thursday!! Useless for people like myself who work Monday to Friday.

Had I known this, I would not have wasted my money buying a paper I do not read, or petrol to buy it! SO MUCH FOR MONEY SAVING!!! It probably cost me 3 to get nothing. It could have been posted on the Money Saving email.
# 17
hale.berry09
Old 29-06-2009, 10:54 AM
MoneySaving Convert

I always shop at http://www.halfpriceperfumes.co.uk they keep a great range of 1 lipsticks and from quality brands too. They charge 3.95 for delivery so not worth it if you want just one item, but to be honest I always end up treating myself to loads of stuff in the 1 section.

When you order for the first time you can get a 5% discount using code : "newsummer"
# 18
jane_s000
Old 29-06-2009, 3:16 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Angry Saks offer

I got the paper especially for the voucher yesterday and phoned today to make an appointment. Saks in Brighton were more than helpful until I mentioned the offer. I was then told that there were no appointments left until the offer had run out (26th July). Sounds a bit dodgy to me, surely they can't do that.
# 19
Bristolgal
Old 01-07-2009, 1:22 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Superdrug

Hi everyone, just wanted to warn you that postage and packing is quite high on online orders from Superdrug making any discounts / offers more expensive than if you go to the store to buy them. I thought I'd order something to get the discount but the p&p put me off doing so, the price going up from 4.25 to 7.25.
# 20
shorne75
Old 08-07-2009, 1:04 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Temple Spa Freebies

Temple Spa freebies.

Temple Spa is a favourite skincare range of Kylie Minogue, Nigella Lawson, Cat Deeley amongst others.

Spend 65 get a FREE Windows of the Soul Eye treatment (RRP 25). But if you're clever you can get a FREE Toning Essence (RRP 12.50) too. Simple Buy the Super Starter Kit including a Cleanser, Mask and Moisturiser from 65 and you'll get your toner free and the eye treatment. That's over 100 worth of stuff and a full skincare collection from 65. This offer is only available through Temple Spa Lifestyle Consultants, not the website or over the counter (only retails in Selfridges & Harrods in London anyway). This means you will need to hold a Temple Spa class at home but for upto a 36.5% Saving on these top quality products' it's worth it. Hosting a class only involves providing drinks, catering isn't recommended, so if you tell friends to bring a bottle you're not losing out and the hosts can also recieve additional gifts for free for hosting the class. And if that wasn't enough, the classes are amazing, you get to give yourself a gorgeous facial in a lovely spa atmosphere (consultant bring lovely candles and products displays with them) so you can try fully before you buy. Contact Temple Spa via there website to find your nearest consultant. For West Yorkshire join the Temple Spa fan page on facebook, this in run by a Consultant in that area.