Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• MSE Archna
    • By MSE Archna 6th May 08, 7:48 PM
    • 1,869Posts
    • 5,991Thanks
    MSE Archna
    0 WOW
    Archna's Free Game of the Week
    • 6th May 08, 7:48 PM
    0 WOW
    Archna's Free Game of the Week 6th May 08 at 7:48 PM
    Lead the little man through the runes collecting coins as you go.

Link to the game: Runes of Shalak

Do you want to share you game with other MoneySavers? If you want your game in the Moneysaving tip email

Note from Martin: Why it's Archna's Free Game of the Week

You'll notice that it's Archna's free game of the week, much like it's Andrea's Freebies. MSE Archna is a stalwart of the team, and in charge of making sure everything's organised, sorted, collated, checked, researched and generally spiffing in the e-mail - as well as being a seriously good researcher.

Sadly though, I noticed that occasionally she loses focus and catch her playing the games that we put at the end of the e-mail. She persuaded me this was part of her 'testing work' - so now it's an official part of her job. She gets to choose the games each week! Blame her if they're no good (and as for why her name's in pink.... I'm really not sure!)
    Report inappropriate posts:

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

495Posts Today

3,650Users online

Martin's Twitter