E: 17/05 Win A Dream Home In France!

Options
Click Here To Register
**Existing www.travelmail.co.uk, www.dailymail.co.uk and www.mailonsunday.co.uk users will need to complete a new registration**

Click Here To Login

The Daily Mail and P&O are offering this beautiful dream french home for one lucky reader to win.

The three bedroomed house is a pleasant drive from Calais situated on the west coast, it is a beautiful fairy tale house and is an idyllic retreat, with a large garden and with pond and outhouse in its grounds.

For your chance to win simply register and collect 20 passwords from the Daily Mail until Friday May 9 2008. Each day will have a different password - (please note that all passwords must be entered in lower case).

<SMALL>Passwords*</SMALL>
<SMALL></SMALL>
  1. <SMALL>baguette</SMALL>
  2. <SMALL>beret</SMALL>
  3. <SMALL>voyage</SMALL>
  4. <SMALL>maison</SMALL>
  5. <SMALL>bonjour</SMALL>
  6. <SMALL>croissant</SMALL>
  7. <SMALL>snails</SMALL>
  8. <SMALL>gateau</SMALL>
  9. <SMALL>petit pois</SMALL>
  10. <SMALL>bien</SMALL>
  11. <SMALL>arrive</SMALL>
  12. <SMALL>gite</SMALL>
  13. <SMALL>fromage</SMALL>
  14. <SMALL>pommes ... Thanks lorelei :D</SMALL>
  15. <SMALL>vin</SMALL>
  16. <SMALL>chic</SMALL>
  17. <SMALL>au revoir</SMALL>
  18. <SMALL>papier ... Thanks lorelei :D</SMALL>
  19. <SMALL></SMALL><SMALL>strawberries</SMALL>
  20. <SMALL>raspberries
</SMALL><SMALL></SMALL>
<SMALL></SMALL>
<SMALL></SMALL>
<SMALL></SMALL>
<SMALL>
* I am only going to update post with genuine password as they are printed in the Newspaper. Please DO NOT POST GUESSES On this thread as it causes confusion. If you want to have a guess please go to the discussion thread here.
:T PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO THANK ALL THE PEEPS BELOW THAT HAVE POSTED THE PASSWORDS :T </SMALL>

Comments

• white_star
    white_star Posts: 5,985 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Terms and Conditions
    • The French House prize draw must be played in accordance with the directions published from time to time in the Daily Mail (the Newspaper). In the case of conflict between such directions and these rules, these rules shall prevail. By participating in the prize draw, you are deemed to accept these rules and the directions printed in the Newspaper.
    • The prize is as described in the Newspaper and no entrant can select an alternative prize. Legal and purchasing fees are included in the prize but any other tax liabilities will be the sole responsibility of the winner. <O:p
    • Each day from April 5, 2008 until May 9, 2008 inclusive, one token bearing a different date will be published in the newspapers. Each entry must contain a total of 20 differently dated tokens.<O:p</O:p
    • All entries including postal or online must be submitted, including your name, address, and daytime telephone number to arrive on or before the closing date of May 16, 2008. Proof of posting or emailing is not proof of receipt and no responsibility is accepted for entries damaged, lost or mislaid.
    • There is no limit to the number of postal entries from any one individual; however every postal entry must be submitted in a separate envelope containing only one complete set of tokens. <O:p
    • Entrants can enter either by collecting tokens from the newspaper or online. Each online entry must contain a total of 20 different passwords. The winner will be the first valid entry selected at random from all entries received by the closing date. If a postal or online entry selected does not comply with these Rules, a further postal or online entry will be selected until a valid entry has been eventually found. The winner will be notified by post and telephone by May 23, 2008.
    • Only original tokens collected from the Newspaper will be considered valid.
    • Tokens found to be altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with in any way will be void. Photocopies are not acceptable. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and resident in the UK, the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
    • The winner must accept that his/her name and image may be published in the Newspaper and it is a condition of entry that the winner co-operates fully for publicity purposes if so required. Details of the winner may be obtained by sending an SAE to: French House Winner, Promotions Department, Associated Newspapers Limited, Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT within six weeks of the closing date of September 28, 2007.
    • Employees and agents of Associated Newspapers Limited ("ANL") or any company connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. No responsibility is accepted for entries damaged, lost or mislaid and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. No applications will be accepted by agents, or from third parties. Bulk email applications will be void.
    • The determination and decision of the Editors of the Newspapers on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence will be entered into. The Editors reserve the right in their reasonable discretion: to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose contact is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any entries based on such conduct; to add to or waive these Rules on reasonable notice; or to cancel the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond ANL's reasonable control.
    • For full standard promotion terms and conditions see www.dailymail.co.uk <O:p</O:p
    <O:p
  • Dalkirst
    Dalkirst Posts: 9,210 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Strange i had to register again even though i've done all their other home giveaway comps:confused:

Anyway i wonder if we can use more than one email addy as there isn't anything in the terms.I have done it before and even emailed them once to ask and they said you could but that might have just been for that comp.The terms says:

There is no limit to the number of postal entries from any one individual; however every postal entry must be submitted in a separate envelope containing only one complete set of tokens.
    Entrants can enter either by collecting tokens from the newspaper or online. Each online entry must contain a total of 20 different passwords. The winner will be the first valid entry selected at random from all entries received by the closing date. If a postal or online entry selected does not comply with these Rules, a further postal or online entry will be selected until a valid entry has been eventually found. The winner will be notified by post and telephone by May 23, 2008.
    Darren
  • Dalkirst
    Dalkirst Posts: 9,210 Forumite
    Options
    Ignore me just seen your bold in the terms above:/
    Darren
  • Taloolah
    Taloolah Posts: 4,431 Forumite
    Options
    Fantastic prize thank you
    Many thanks to the wonderful staff at Birmingham Childrens Hospital caring for my tiny and very poorly grandson who was born at 29 weeks. Thanks to them he is getting a little stronger every day.:A:A:A
  • rrickyuk
    rrickyuk Posts: 8,335 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Done the first two. Dalkirst is right - I was already registered, but had to register for this comp. :confused:
    Al Mac Appreciation Society No. 188
  • BMcQueen
    BMcQueen Posts: 109 Forumite
    Options
    white*star wrote: »
    Terms and Conditions
    • The winner must accept that his/her name and image may be published in the Newspaper and it is a condition of entry that the winner co-operates fully for publicity purposes if so required. Details of the winner may be obtained by sending an SAE to: French House Winner, Promotions Department, Associated Newspapers Limited, Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT within six weeks of the closing date of September 28, 2007.
    <O:p

2007 ???? :rolleyes:

Barry
  • white_star
    white_star Posts: 5,985 Forumite
    Options
    rrickyuk wrote: »
    Done the first two. Dalkirst is right - I was already registered, but had to register for this comp. :confused:

Hi rrickyuk, I did mention this in my OP 17.gif :rotfl:
    Click Here To Register

**Existing www.travelmail.co.uk, www.dailymail.co.uk and www.mailonsunday.co.uk users will need to complete a new registration**
  • rrickyuk
    rrickyuk Posts: 8,335 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi rrickyuk, I did mention this in my OP 17.gif :rotfl:

Oops. :o:o:o
    Al Mac Appreciation Society No. 188
  • NOSONDDU
    NOSONDDU Posts: 13,714 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

(please note that all passwords must be entered in lower case).

Didn't notice my caps lock was on and it accepted my words with no problem!!
    "Every day when I wake up I thank the Lord I'm Welsh" Cerys Matthews
  • Phil51
    Phil51 Posts: 786 Forumite
    Options
    It will accept them but they probably have a program that reviews answers and wll not recognise uppercase answers.

I would re-enter
    Comping 2008 wins £4842 2009 wins £950.50 2010 Wins £140 2011 £0
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family