Asda Codes Thread

Options

Comments

• emay
    emay Posts: 506 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    jbatista wrote:
    There arent any £10 vouchers around at the moment but I have used 3 in the past all with success-just done an £80 shop but only with free delivery I am afraid:rolleyes:
    I think that asda are becoming a lot tighter with these codes:mad:

The bright sparks at Asda house think that shoppers prefer low prices to offers and coupons, and that good customer service will keep customers loyal.
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • patricia1066
    Options
    Hi all, its my first try at asda home shopping. Sorry if the answer is in the thread but I hope you can help.

If I refuse to accept some goods at delivery, which drops the overall cost of the shop below the trigger level for free delivery voucher, does this readjust and get charged on the credit card?
  • funkiestmunkiest
    Options
    I received this code in an email from Asda on Wednesday. Does not state that the eVoucher is for the email recipient only... I hope that it will come in handy for someone else!

FREE DELIVERY When you spend £99 or more on groceries M3-BD-VC-99 (Valid until 14/02/07)

:j
    I'm always saving pennies for a rainy day :dance:
    ...Hang on... :think:
    It's always raining here! :doh:
    ...Explains a lot! :rolleyes:
  • char22
    char22 Posts: 231 Forumite
    Options
    just a quick question. when you pay for delivery is this delivery to your door? as i live above some shops and the asda mn phoned me up and asked to come a get my shopping from the street, i had to run my baby into my neighbours is it worth complaining or is this the norm for people ewho live in places like mine?
  • kirkie_2
    kirkie_2 Posts: 448 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    char22 wrote:
    just a quick question. when you pay for delivery is this delivery to your door? as i live above some shops and the asda mn phoned me up and asked to come a get my shopping from the street, i had to run my baby into my neighbours is it worth complaining or is this the norm for people ewho live in places like mine?
    I have noticed that all drivers are different. Some leave it at your door and let you take the bags out, others do it for you. I bet for health and safety they aren't allowed to climb stairs. Worth asking though.
  • char22
    char22 Posts: 231 Forumite
    Options
    kirkie wrote:
    I have noticed that all drivers are different. Some leave it at your door and let you take the bags out, others do it for you. I bet for health and safety they aren't allowed to climb stairs. Worth asking though.

your proberly right about the stairs, i oredered a three piece suite once i was on my own in the house and two big stong men knocked at my door and said can you come a get it a we're not aloud to take it upo the stairs, i ended up having to stay on the street with a three piece suite for 2 hours before my dad could come down and help me up with it.
  • steve9999
    Options
    Just received an email from asda regarding the increase from £50 to £99 for free delivery for CC holders...

"I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy that we have changed our Free Delivery from orders of £50 to orders for £99 or over when you use your Store Card or Master Card online for groceries.

The £50 spend has now come to the end of its promotion"

I wasn't aware the £50 spend was just a promotion!
  • planetjanet
    Options
    Free Delivery when you spend £50 or more M4-EH-AL-88 expires 30th April 2007.

PJ
    Bargain Hunter Extraordinaire!!
  • spanner82
    spanner82 Posts: 122 Forumite
    Options
    we are in a FFF and the dirvers usually carry it to the door - it is down an alley way and up metal stairs so not nice (hence why i buy online). I have a young child so do get a bit annoyed on the odd ocassion when they have made me carry it up the steps. Don't mind helping them though.
  • looby75
    looby75 Posts: 23,387 Forumite
    Options
    A bit OT but I phoned up to cancel my asda card today, as I won't be using it now they have put the min amount up to £99 for free delivery, and the girl I spoke to said they have been inundated with people calling up to complain and cancel.

Looks like asda might have shot themselves in the foot.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure