I gotta LittleWoods code

Options
Did a search but could only find title's about specific items. I have just used the following codes and believe that they can be used together and for any item in the catalogue.

Sorry if this has already been posted - did do a search! Posted in good faith :D

£23.50 off (ZQ055)
20% off (XX066)

Then you get free delivery but it takes a while.

Comments

• CODEBREAKER
    CODEBREAKER Posts: 713 Forumite
    Options
    just worked for me thank you :D
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    _Kate_ wrote: »
    Did a search but could only find title's about specific items. I have just used the following codes and believe that they can be used together and for any item in the catalogue.

Sorry if this has already been posted - did do a search! Posted in good faith :D

£23.50 off (ZQ055)
    20% off (XX066)

Then you get free delivery but it takes a while.
    On my Littlewoods checkout page, it has Promotion taken preprinted on it. Does anyone know how to remove it as I want to make a large purchase and want the discounts if possible. Thanks
  • Strawberry_virgin
    Options
    MKS wrote: »
    On my Littlewoods checkout page, it has Promotion taken preprinted on it. Does anyone know how to remove it as I want to make a large purchase and want the discounts if possible. Thanks

Promotion taken is there by default and can't be removed but your discount amount will be displayed under it once you enter the promotion code and proceed to checkout.

I have just used the code to purchase £69.99 office chair and got £23.50 off using my credit card. I was charged the full price of £73.49 including delivery but later refunded £23.50 and this is now confirmed on my Visa statement although 24 hours after initial charge of £73.49, so it definitely works but don't panic if its showing full charge and check the next day if promotion amount has been credited. I think they carry out checks to see if you qualify for the discount but not sure what is the full criteria for this code.
  • northern_munky
    Options
    Is the ZQ055 code still working, I have just tried it and it won't have it, what is the minimum spend?
  • me4bargains
    me4bargains Posts: 1,750 Forumite
    Options
    I just usd it and it went through fine so fingers crossed. I had spent almost £150 in their fantastic sale!
    Third time lucky on WW I hope :j
    January: 13st 11lb :eek:, February: 13st 2.5lb, March: 12st 13lb, April: 12st 10.5lb, May: 12st 2lb, June: 12st 1lb, July: 12st 1lb, August: 11st 11lb, September: 11st 10.5lb, October: 11st 12.5lb, Currently 11st 8lb
  • catrin
    Options
    Hi all,

If anyone has access 2 the littlewood preview sale could they let me know if the Nike Air Rift trainers are on sale.

Thanks in advance:rotfl:
  • mwjmum
    mwjmum Posts: 553 Forumite
    Options
    Just had a look - still showing at £79. It seems that all the sale prices are there now. Happy shopping!
  • Applecider_2
    Applecider_2 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Options
    thanks kate thats fab
    Total debt £17,135 total paid off £525
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    both worked just saved £60 thanks very much.
  • sazzylou1981_2
    Options
    I could not get code ZG5711 (£23.50 discount) to work but managed to get

ZG0255 (£25 discount) along with XX066 (20% discount to work).

Bought a dress last week from littlewoods direct and only code I could get it to accept was a 10% discount so cost me £56.60 including delivery.

Saw that the sale had started so have ordered the same dress along with 4 more dresses, two pairs of shoes and a hand bag for £73.40 using the above codes!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say I have returned the original dress to littlewoods :-)

:T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :T :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure