Panasonic DMR-EZ25 DVD Recorder £139

Options
Got one of those today from their shop, excellent price for a Panasonic DVD recorder with freeview & HDMI out ...

http://www.mrmdvd.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=432

Comments

• cupidstunt
    cupidstunt Posts: 33 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Great spot, I guess they'll be getting rid of their old stock as that model has now been replaced by DMR-EZ27EB-S
  • m_will
    m_will Posts: 326 Forumite
    Options
    That a great price. It's £159.95 at Richer Sounds for the Region 2 only version.

Might be worth trying Richer Sounds though because they will do a price match and then give you an extra £10 for your trouble.
    :j
  • g_p_t
    g_p_t Posts: 64 Forumite
    Options
    cupidstunt wrote: »
    Great spot, I guess they'll be getting rid of their old stock as that model has now been replaced by DMR-EZ27EB-S

I had a look at that one as well, but it did not have an analogue tuner, no SD slot and 1 less aux input!
  • roadster1
    roadster1 Posts: 235 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It is £145 at Laskys with free delivery and don't forget Quidco!

I got one of these this week and find it very good, my only reservation is that the pass through picture is slightly degraded to my CRT telly but not that much to worry about.
  • Duane_Dibley
    Options
    m_will wrote: »
    That a great price. It's £159.95 at Richer Sounds for the Region 2 only version.

Might be worth trying Richer Sounds though because they will do a price match and then give you an extra £10 for your trouble.
    :j

I was buying one of these last week and tried the RicherSounds pricematch but they said as they had it in stock and available that day, then they would only match internet prices if you could have it same day too. Bit of a con.

I got it from RGBDirect for £144 delivered, region free and with a free DVD. The original posters supplier charges delivery extra I think.
  • g_p_t
    g_p_t Posts: 64 Forumite
    Options
    I was buying one of these last week and tried the RicherSounds pricematch but they said as they had it in stock and available that day, then they would only match internet prices if you could have it same day too. Bit of a con.

I got it from RGBDirect for £144 delivered, region free and with a free DVD. The original posters supplier charges delivery extra I think.

Yes thay do charge for delivery, but they are only down the road for me :D
  • webby234
    webby234 Posts: 70 Forumite
    Options
    hi can anyone please tell me how to get more poker points on skybet without depositing. thanks
  • gromituk
    gromituk Posts: 3,087 Forumite
    Options
    cupidstunt wrote: »
    Any significant differences? As far as I can tell, 1080p is a fairly pointless addition as your TV will do the up-conversion anyway (and many don't accept 1080p input). The new one claims to have a better tuner, but if you've got good Freeview reception anyway then that won't help. There's lots of pointless integration with other Panasonic-only devices using a nasty proprietary interconnection protocol (when will they learn?).
    Time is an illusion - lunch time doubly so.
  • gromituk
    gromituk Posts: 3,087 Forumite
    Options
    g_p_t wrote: »
    Yes thay do charge for delivery, but they are only down the road for me :D
    ...but not for 99% of forum readers. It is always better to quote the inclusive price, which from this supplier is +£10 postage. And I see they try to stamp all over the Distance Selling Regs: "3. Returned goods correctly supplied which prove to be non-defective may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 25%." No way, Jose, if you return within seven days.
    Time is an illusion - lunch time doubly so.
  • dc
    dc Posts: 2,547 Forumite
    Options
    roadster1 wrote: »
    It is £145 at Laskys with free delivery and don't forget Quidco!
    Thanks

WOW thats an old name, however on visiting their website they seem to now be based at Comet HQ, not Tottenham Court Rd. :rolleyes2:rolleyes2
    ac's lovechild
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport