JAJAH - who's having problems?

Options
Morning and Merry Christmas :D

Anyone else having problems with JAJAH? I enter source and destination but the call-2.gif button leads nowhere :wall:

Likewise with text messages :wall:

Anyone else having problems? :o

Crabster :D

Comments

• headcoat
    headcoat Posts: 224 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I had a couple of problem, when you click on CALL and nothing appears to happen. This seemed to be after making a succesfull call, and it was on xmas day so they could have been really busy. Anyway, I solved it by closing my browser down and opening it again, then logging onto JaJah.

BTW. It seems a great service, my daughter is in China for 6 months and has registered with them, so (as far as I can see) we get free phone calls!!
  • Crabman
    Crabman Posts: 9,943 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    Hmmmmmm... their offer of free calls isn't working for me - they're now asking for credit card details via jajah direct... I think not :rotfl:

Interesting T&C's regarding their 'free' offer:
    This promotion only applies to calls made using the JAJAH Direct product and not other JAJAH products. Each user will receive a credit for the value of the first 60 minutes up to a total value of $2.10 USD. Your first 2 minute call is completely free. To realize this holiday promotion you will be asked to add a minimum of $5 to your account.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure