Free 'Rough Guide to Accessible Britain' with Blue Badge or Disabled Persons Railcard

Former_MSE_Wendy
Former_MSE_Wendy Posts: 929
I've been Money Tipped! Newshound! PPI Party Pooper Best Buy Bear
Forumite
edited 12 April 2010 at 10:42AM in Disability money matters
[title=http://images2.moneysavingexpert.com/images/dp/wtd_underline.gif]wtd_icon.gif What's this all about?[/title]
If you have a Blue Badge for parking or a Disabled Persons Railcard you can get a free copy of the updated Rough Guide to Accessible Britain, giving lots of ideas for the best accessible days out and places to eat throughout the country, from Mobility.

To get the guide just call 0800 953 7070 (8am to 8pm daily) or apply online and give the name of your Blue Badge issuing authority or your Railcard number.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
*** Get the Martin's Money Tips Free E-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips ***

Comments

• linni
    linni Posts: 1,480
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Thanks, i've ordered mine.
  • jazabelle
    jazabelle Posts: 1,707 Forumite
    Thanks, that's great! And it's lovely to see it doesn't require DLA for once, but a Blue Badge. :)
    "There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow." - Orison Swett Marden
  • pipkin71
    pipkin71 Posts: 21,821 Forumite
    Thanks. Have ordered mine, too :)
    There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you - Beatrix Potter
  • Thanks for the info :T- I have ordered one for my Mum, hope we can have a few days out when she is up to it.
  • received my guide this morning
    thank you for posting this, it will be a great help
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Thank You. I've just ordered my Rough Guide today:)
  • Thank you for this - just ordered mine. Really miss just being able to go where I please, so this sounds great.
    And I find that looking back at you gives a better view, a better view...
  • Thanks, I ordered one.

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family