Free Cinema Tickets - PLEASE POST ALL FINDS HERE

Options
As there has been a rise in the number of cinema preview screening tickets for offer recently. AngelUndercover suggested having just one thread (similar to the free sim card thread) so the board doesnt get to cluttered up with them!!

Please can you post all offers for cinema screenings/free tickets in thsi thread please.

:)

Comments

• Spikey_2
    Spikey_2 Posts: 14,119 Forumite
    Options
    Could you possible move the existing ones from the board please to here? Thanks.... saves on all the searching.....

Spikey
    Use your judgement, and above all, be honest with yourself. :)
    I walk with the world & the world walks with me!
    I don't make bad choices!!! Other people just fail to see my GENIUS !!!! :D
  • angieb1606
    angieb1606 Posts: 518 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ok im sure i am not going mad i saw a thread earlier for free tickets to see the cars film from the filmworks and i even entered but where has thread gone help as would like to say thanks
    RECLAIM YOUR BANK CHARGES I DID LOL £6K BETTER OFF, £293.00 EQUITA BAILIFFS WON, £600 APPROX WELCOME FINANCE PPI WON,CAPITAL ONE £944.00 WON
    Also helped reclaim over £30,000 for family members my claim to fame meeting our own Mr MSE and appearing on his programme :rotfl:
  • MinkyMeg
    MinkyMeg Posts: 118 Forumite
    Options
    just found another way of getting free tickets for Disney Pixars 'Cars' - not through see film first, but via Heat magazine. No purchase neccessary!

Go to https://www.thefilmfactory.co.uk/heat

and follow the instructions. You will receive an email if there are tickets spare for the screening at your chosen cinema. Cineworlds involved in the promotion are:

(showings starting at 6:30pm Weds 26th July)

Birmingham Braintree Brighton
    Bristol
    Cardiff
    Crawley
    Edinburgh
    Glasgow
    Ipswich
    London Covent Garden
    London Wandsworth
    London West India Quay
    Manchester
    Milton Keynes
    Sheffield
    Sunderland

(showings starting at 7pm Weds 26th July)

Leeds
    Liverpool
    Nottingham
    Reading

I havn't yet had an email through but I hope you find this useful! Trailer looks funny! Please remember to hit the Thanks button.

Megan
    Everyone LOVES a freebie!!
  • trigger_mike
    trigger_mike Posts: 1,554 Forumite
    Options
    Cheers at last i have find somewhere which has showing in my local cinema! hope i win!
  • kaffin77
    kaffin77 Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    Another Code for My Super Ex Girlfriend - 63390
    Simply log on to https://www.seefilmfirst.com, enter the special code "63390", and you'll receive a free pair of tickets to see My Super Ex-Girlfriend on 2 August at select cinemas across the UK. Co-starring Luke Wilson, this riotous comedy is set to be the must-see of the summer. (19 July, 2006, 6AM)

Covent Garden London sold out though - bummer!
    [STRIKE]Overdraft £300[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]Creditcard £900[/STRIKE]
    Student loan NZ$33,876.60 _pale_
  • nickyhutch
    nickyhutch Posts: 7,596 Forumite
    Options
    Manchester Printworks sold out too :mad: but thanks, i've registered on the site now :beer:
    ******** Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity *******
    "Always be calm and polite, and have the materials to make a bomb"
  • kaffin77
    kaffin77 Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    Another code for My Super Ex Girlfriend - finally I managed to get a ticket for London. Yay!

[STRIKE]Overdraft £300[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]Creditcard £900[/STRIKE]
    Student loan NZ$33,876.60 _pale_
  • AngelUndercover
    Options
    :T Firstly - Divadee, thanks for sorting this sticky out :beer: I'm sure it is going to make a hell of a difference - making it easier for people to find out about the available tickets and also way simpler to update venues and codes. Cheers!

Secondly....
    Movies available at this time:

*John Tucker Must Die - code 88967 ( www.seefilmfirst.com )

Tuesday 15th August, 6.30pm

*My Super Ex-Girlfriend - code 57173, 78643, 63390 (www.seefilmfirst.com )

2nd August 2006, 6.30pm

Note: if anyone has the august issue of visimag, there may be another code for this movie. See here for details (scroll down to the orange box titled 'reader screening'. http://www.visimag.com/filmreview/f196_display.htm

*Cars - Currently THREE ways to get tickets:

1. Take your copy of the August issue of MAX POWER along to one of the cinemas listed below BEFORE 25th July 2006 in exchange for your tickets. Hurry though as tickets are only available on a first come first served basis.
    http://www.maxpower.co.uk/site/article.asp?ID=7452&s=31
    Participating Cinemas:
    Leeds Light Vue
    Cardiff Vue
    Manchester Printworks Odeon
    Sheffield Odeon
    Newcastle Gateshead Odeon
    Norwich Odeon
    Covent Garden Odeon
    Huddersfield Odeon
    Leicester Odeon
    Greenwich Odeon
    Southampton Odeon
    Milton Keynes Odeon
    Bristol Hengrove Leisure Park
    Edinburgh Lothian Road Odeon
    Northampton Vue
    Belfast Movie House
    Birmingham Odeon
    Nottingham Vue
    Bournemouth Odeon
    Liverpool London Road Odeon
    Or:
    2. Log into www.filmfactory.co.uk as MinkyMeg has detailed in the 4th post of this thread. Thank you MinkyMeg :)
    Screening on the Wednesday 26th July at 6.30pm.

3. Fill in your details at http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/fungames/firstandforfree.shtml?emailsent

*Three Times - (this movie is not FREE, strictly speaking, as you have to send a SAE, but I have included it here for those who might be interested).

TIME OUT have 120 pairs of tickets for a preview on July 26 at the Renoir. Plus, first two readers out of the hat will each win a crate of Tiger Beer:beer: .

To be in with a chance of winning, simply send a first-class SAE, marked 'Three Times', to Time Out Offers, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7AB by July 19.

Three Times :The great Taiwanese director Hou Hsiao-Hsiens' ('Cafe Lumiere'/'Flowers of Shanghai') latest film THREE TIMES depicts three stories from three different eras - 1966, 1911 and 2005 - with the same actors playing the lead roles. It's a tender tale of unfinished love. Stunning and exquisite, the film was an official selection at last year's Cannes.

Good luck ;)

:D In the interests of decluttering the board and making it easier for others to search for tickets currently available please would everyone kindly post their free tickets / cinema codes / venue availability / cinema offers / film promotions on this thread. This can also include tickets that you already possess but are unable to use for whatever reason and, are thus offering to other MSE's.

Many thanks :D
    :j:j Please blow me a kiss if I have helped you.:j :j

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
  • AngelUndercover
    Options
    kaffin77...where on earth did you get this quote from????

Simply log on to www.seefilmfirst.com, enter the special code "63390", and you'll receive a free pair of tickets to see My Super Ex-Girlfriend on 2 August at select cinemas across the UK. Co-starring Luke Wilson, this riotous comedy is set to be the must-see of the summer. (19 July, 2006, 6AM)

No way would I ever wake up to watch a movie at 6AM!!!!:eek: :eek:
    :j:j Please blow me a kiss if I have helped you.:j :j

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
  • Ajax18
    Ajax18 Posts: 265 Forumite
    Options
    kaffin77...where on earth did you get this quote from????

No way would I ever wake up to watch a movie at 6AM!!!!:eek: :eek:

It's 6 pm actually... I think you might have misread it ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure