We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

West Midlands Safari Park

Options
Does anybody know of any offers for West Mid Safari Park? I really want to go tomorrow but don't want to pay full price!

Comments

• plane_boy2000
    plane_boy2000 Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    Options
    Remember that if you pay full admission you get to return during the season for free anyway, so in effect you get 2 for 1 as long as you go back!
  • jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    catgal wrote:
    Does anybody know of any offers for West Mid Safari Park? I really want to go tomorrow but don't want to pay full price!

Tesco Deals vouchers cover West Midlands Safari Park. May be useful for another visit. :)

For every £2.50 you submit in Tesco Clubcard vouchers you will get £10 back in Deal vouchers towards admission at WMSP and lots of other places. :)
  • Lorian
    Lorian Posts: 5,729 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Ride "bands" are a real rip-off now. They charge the same for little ones who can't go on all the rides becuase of height restrictions. Also last time I went there were a lot of animals either hiding very well or absent.

Don't foeget to walk through the goat and deer enclosure behind the rides.
  • Davidboy
    Davidboy Posts: 922 Forumite
    Options
    My advice would be....don't go!!! We call it Chav Land.

D
    What goes around - comes around
    give lots and you will always recieve lots
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    really ?! we went in april for my youngest sons bday and really liked it

you calling me a chav eh ?! lmao ;)

for us the bands were ok value as they went on lots of rides loads of times ( til it began to rain :( !!)
    all the animals were visible and to hand feed a giraffe made my sons day / week / year lol

we are going to return in the summer as we get a free return visit :)
  • moggins
    moggins Posts: 5,190 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    We are having to go by coach as I have arthritis in my knees and can't drive long distances and I don't do motorways.

I've heard they have a safari bus for people who don't come in their own transport, does anyone know how much this costs?

I was a bit annoyed when I found you couldn't use the Tesco deals to pay for the wristbands, only for entrance. The coach firm we are going with includes entrance in the price so I'm having to spend a lot of money for this particular trip :(
    Organised people are just too lazy to look for things

F U Fund currently at £250
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills