We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

euro disney

Options
any one best place for cheap tickets for euro tunnel?
or all in one package to euro disney?
thank you too any one that can help :)
sylvey

Comments

• robandpj
    Options
    Being a bit if a disney-geek and planning-geek, I can pretty much recommend Leger holidays - book early enough and you get free upgrades to the next grade disney hotel, and the prices a pretty reasonable (for DLP prices, which are expensive to start with.)

http://www.tothemagic.co.uk/

BUT...I would not opt for their 'travel by coach' option. Yes, it is the cheapest option of the lot, and you will get a local pick up, but the coach journey will have many many many local pick ups to do before you reach the Channel - Bournemouth to Dover in 6 hours!

I've opted for 3 nights / 4 days for the Bonfire Spectacular this Nov, travelling by Eurostar - got a free upgrade from Sequoia Lodge to Newport Bay Club. 4 adults, 1 toddler (in his own seat on Eurostar) and 1 baby, all-in cost (incl breakfast & park admission) circa £900. I could not find it cheaper, even if booked separately.

Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family