E:31/3 - The Daily Mail Megaprize

Options
I thought that a MSEr should be the winner of this potentially huge competition so here goes...

By collecting tokens from the Daily Mail (you need 40, but stick with me...) you can enter a competition to win a £200,000 powerboat AND a £150,000 mediterranean villa AND £100,000 cash AND 10 years free flights to Turkey.

But you can enter online by registering at:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/dailymail/megaprize.html?ito=1566

Each day the Daily Mail/Mail on Sunday will publish a password starting today and ending on March 17th 2006.

You must register online by entering at least one password (and the date it was published) by midnight on Monday 23rd January 2006. The link should allow you to submit all the passwords below.

All 40 passwords must be entered by 31st March 2006.

So to start you all off:

7.1.06 BOATSHOW
8.1.06 SUN (thanks to libra10)
9.1.06 BOW
10.1.06 SEA
11.1.06 SWIMSUIT
12.1.06 TURKEY (thanks to comicmankev)
13.1.06 DECK
14.1.06 SURF (thanks to comicmankev)
15.1.06 SAIL (thanks to zelnik)
16.1.06 OAR (thanks to rebeccaj)
17.1.06 LINER
18.1.06 SHIP (thanks to rebeccaj)
19.1.06 ANCHOR (thanks to Girlpants)
20.1.06 VILLA (thanks to rebeccaj)
21.1.06 CASH
22.1.06 HOIST (thanks to libra10)
23.1.06 ROPE (thanks to rebeccaj)
24.1.06 SHORE (thanks to elona)
25.1.06 FLIPPER (thanks to headcovers)
26.1.06 BEACHBALL (thanks to rebeccaj)
27.1.06 SHELLS (thanks to Girlpants)
28.1.06 CAPTAIN (thanks to bargain_babs)
29.1.06 FLAG (thanks to mott999)
30.1.06 BAY (thanks to mcpaul)
31.1.06 KNOTS (thanks to christon1)
1.2.06 SAILING (thanks to rebeccaj)
2.2.06 JETSKI (thanks to Don'tskipit)
3.2.06 WINDSURF (thanks to Babbler)
4.2.06 SNORKEL (thanks to trops)
5.2.06 SUNTAN (thanks to chachiluz)
6.2.06 WINDBREAK (thanks to christon1)
7.2.06 FISH (thanks to mott999)
8.2.06 DOLPHIN (thanks to Girlpants)
9.2.06 BIKINI (thanks to Girlpants)
10.2.06 OUTBOARD (thanks to rebeccaj)
11.2.06 RIGGING (thanks to christon1)
12.2.06 CROWSNEST (thanks to christon1 and aylesby)
13.2.06 ISLAND (thanks to Girlpants)
14.2.06 SAND (thanks to christon1)
15.2.06 SWIMMING (thanks to christon1)

I don't regularly buy the Daily Mail so it is going to need the collective might of MSE to give us all the best chance of success. Feel free to add subsequent days passwords to this thread.

REMEMBER you must have registered your first password by 23rd January. After that you can dip back to this thread weekly, say, to get other passwords. All of which have to be submitted by 31st March.

Good luck!
...and then the window licker said to me...

Comments

• electracy
    electracy Posts: 96 Forumite
    Options
    So do you need to give them these tokens if you win to prove you have purchased, or are the tokens just a password you enter?

Thanks,
    Kat
  • adrianbrak_2
    Options
    You Can Download The Tokens Off The Site Under The "no Purchase Neccessary" Entry
  • walsgravematt
    Options
    Hi - thanks to OP for this

anyone got today's code?

Thanks

WM
    Smile - life's good !
  • abomb1969
    abomb1969 Posts: 440 Forumite
    Options
    Downloaded tokens have to be posted :-( anyone got todays? I dont buy the Daily Mail
    This signature is not mine!
  • comperking
    comperking Posts: 205 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Folks

Hopefully someone can post the total amount of (40) passwords and dates at the end and make it an easy entry for members instead of checking the site each day.

Many thanks
    COMPERKING

Absenthe makes the heart grow fonder!

:A :A :A :A :A :A :A
  • greencatrus
    Options
    I'll get a copy on my way to work tonight and post the passwork in the morning but somebody else better buy it tommorrow :j
    you go all your life thinking that money and comfort will bring you happiness only to find all you need is something to be enthusiastic about.:j
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,799 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Today's password is SUN (8/1/2006)
  • meerustar
    meerustar Posts: 8,560 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ok, I'm guessing that most of us don't buy the Mail every day so I thought that us MSE'ers could really pull together on this one.:j

I'm hoping that we can get as many of us as possible to buy the paper once each for the rest of the competition. If we can get 38 of us (38 days left) to PM me, I will then post on here the order for us to buy them and we can hopefully produce a winner for all our teamwork.:beer:

So if you fancy contributing and buying the Mail once for the benefit of others, PM me and I will post here the order to buy it.

I'll buy it tomorrow (Monday) ... anyone else fancy contributing. It's not fair to let one person buy it all the time.

Of course if someone is prepared to buy it each day and post the password here then we would be grateful, but if not, then lets get together and go for it.:T

PM me please and I'll try to sort it out.

Thanks
  • knuckledragger
    Options
    meerustar,
    This is all about money saving- I'm going to take a walk round to the newsagents in the morning, browse The Mail and get it. No need to buy! :D

Also, I'll update my first post to make it easy for everyone to keep on top of the relevant passwords without having to browse the whole thread.
    ...and then the window licker said to me...
  • meerustar
    meerustar Posts: 8,560 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks knuckledragger, I never thought of that, lol.

Its a good job you did though as I had just one PM from someone (wi3adora) who was prepared to go and buy the paper. Shame on everyone else who would have been prepared to let everyone else do the purchasing while they sat back and took the answers.

Good Luck knuckledragger, Libra 10, and Wi3adora and I hope you get success from it.

...and to comperking, this is not a personal dig but asking for someone to post all 40 passwords to enter this comp without being prepared to do some work yourself show thats some just want everything for nothing. Like I say, not apersonal dig, just an opinion.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family