Time is wrong

Options
Hi - wondering if anyone can help. When I log on to this site on my computer, the time is always 2 hours behind. But, when I log on using my laptop, the time is correct - is there something on my computer that I need to do for it to recognise the correct time? It's been baffling me for ages! thanks for your help.

Comments

• thebyp
    thebyp Posts: 245 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    do you mean the time at the base of the forum? thats set by the server that hosts mse.
  • mcphail
    mcphail Posts: 379 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks - yes, it's the time that says when I log in, and when all the threads and replies are posted. So, what can I do about it if it is the server? It's my hubbies laptop that shows the correct time, and he may be on a different server, so that makes sense. thanks again.
  • Ice_2
    Ice_2 Posts: 3,486 Forumite
    Options
    you don't need to do anything except go to the site feedback thread & report it there...I haven't actually noticed it myself...but others have...the site is having some problems at the moment so if you make the MSE Teams aware of the problems you are having then they can do something about it until then I suggest you sit tight and let the Teams get on with fixing the problems...but if you don't tell them on the right thread they wont know...sorry didn't mean to sound so blunt...:D
    have done it for you...fancy being stuck in a time warp...lol

Plans for 2009
    1/ Get fit. 2/ Get my figure back. 3/ Get the MAN BACK! :kisses2::happylove
    contrary to popular belief, I am all Woman.
  • Ice_2
    Ice_2 Posts: 3,486 Forumite
    Options
    Have you checked your Date and Time Options? in USER CP

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=14300253&posted=1#post14300253

Plans for 2009
    1/ Get fit. 2/ Get my figure back. 3/ Get the MAN BACK! :kisses2::happylove
    contrary to popular belief, I am all Woman.
  • BexTech
    BexTech Posts: 4,772 Forumite
    Options
    Have you checked your PC is set up with the correct time zone?
    It's PAC not PAC Code, it's MAC not MAC Code, it's PIN not PIN Number, it's ATM not ATM Machine, it's LCD not LCD Display, it's DVD not DVD disc... It's no one not noone, It's a lot not alot, It's got not gotten... Panini is the plural of panino - there is no S!!
    (OK my English isn't great, the sciences, maths & IT are my strong points!)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure