Identity direct xmas book for 1p!

Options

Comments

• jubblinsm
    Options
    Thanks OP - ordered 3 books for Xmas plus some teddy clocks & other bits from the Sale section to top up the birthday / xmas pressie box under the stairs! And the free delivery code worked for me too :j
    Can't resist a bargain!!
  • geewhiz
    geewhiz Posts: 1,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I just ordered 2 but was charged £2.01
  • lab-dab
    lab-dab Posts: 1,205 Forumite
    Options
    i had the 1p birthday book in my basket but now cant find it anywhere on the site...anyone know which section its in or can post the link? thanks very much
  • blitz
    blitz Posts: 126 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks OP, ordered the book & teddy, got free p&p too.
  • lab-dab
    lab-dab Posts: 1,205 Forumite
    Options
    Looks like the birthday book had gone as there was no add to basket option so ordered two books and the magnetic frames for £1.02 as got the free p&p.. Thanks OP and code OP :D
  • vikki_louise
    Options
    gibson1967 wrote: »
    worked a treat and I am really sorry I dont know that many kids cos these are a real find, thank you.
    Please send one to a seriously ill child or their sibling www.postpals.co.uk
    Best wins in 2013 £200 and Mini iPad. 2014 no wins. 2015 2 nights 5* hotel with £300 vouchers plus £1150 Harrods gift card
    Rehome an unwanted prize or gift with a seriously ill child through Postpals.co.uk
  • zekeriyasmum
    Options
    I think these are great but i filled in the details for ten people and it lost it all so i did it all again and it lost them all again, i am furious am going to e mail them. I was ordering lots of other things too
    am really mad
  • doodledoodle24
    Options
    Thanks OP, just ordered 2 at 1p each and a teddy and used the free delivery code!

Cost me £2.02!!!!
    is officially a GLEEK
  • vicvic_3
    Options
    Thanks so much just got 2 for 2p!!!

:)
  • babyblooz
    babyblooz Posts: 1,122 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I put my details in, and then went and looked at the sale page, but when I came back to the basket, it was empty, so I resubmitted them and clicked on the save basket option, then it was still there next time I looked, so try clicking the save option. Or decide what you want before you start putting in the details for the books, then just go straight to checkout. :confused:
    :hello: :wave: please play nicely children !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure