🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Magazine offers (freebies, coupons, discount codes) *CHECK POSTS 1&2 FOR UPDATES*

Options

Comments

• sinw
    sinw Posts: 7,771 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you for your recent email.

I confirm our records do show the subscription was placed on the website.

However, this particular offer was sent to specific customers last year. Therefore, I am unsure of where the promotion is currently being advertised. Please confirm this, and I can assist you further.

INSTANT ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Should you require any further assistance, to check the status of a subscription or amend your details, simply go to https://www.subscription.co.uk/help/condenast and click on the appropriate magazine. You may also contact us at easyliving@subscription.co.uk quoting email reference TPS1911217A

For and on behalf of Easy Living.

OH HERE WE GO WORMIN WAY OUT OF IT - SOMEONE PLEASE SEND INFO ON OFFER
    SIMPLES!
  • sinw
    sinw Posts: 7,771 Forumite
    Options
    lila38 wrote: »
    :beer:
    Hi
    does anyone now off special offers on bottle beers coors bud heinkin and bulmers light having a party so the more special offers the more beer
    Thanks Lila

IF U HAVE LOOK ON GRAB IT THERE IS MORRISON'S STELLA OFFER AND OFFER WIV THE MAG COUPON COMBINE THAT WIV THE SUN'S £5 OFF ON £30 SPEND U MAY SAVE BIT
    SIMPLES!
  • princessmoneysaver
    princessmoneysaver Posts: 15,895 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Having had a quick look at BeautyCounterDirect website it lists all this items as special offers with magazine codes needed - does anyone have any of these codes or know which mags they are in?

http://www.beautycounterdirect.co.uk/magazine-offers-c-350.html
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,268 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Has anyone posted yet about the coupons in Woman's Own this week? It is among several magazines that are in a 'buy 2 for £1.50' offer in Tesco I believe:

Woman's Own - (normally 87p if bought alone), back page has 50p off TV & Satellite week magazine valid until 30th June. I have bought a copy and can confirm this.

Has anyone checked the offer and the mags included, maybe another one has coupons as well to give the best coupon return for your £1.50?

Edited 21.5.08
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • cte1111
    cte1111 Posts: 7,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sinw wrote: »

I confirm our records do show the subscription was placed on the website.

However, this particular offer was sent to specific customers last year. Therefore, I am unsure of where the promotion is currently being advertised. Please confirm this, and I can assist you further.

Should you require any further assistance, to check the status of a subscription or amend your details, simply go to www.subscription.co.uk/help/condenast and click on the appropriate magazine. You may also contact us at [EMAIL="easyliving@subscription.co.uk"]easyliving@subscription.co.uk[/EMAIL] quoting email reference TPS1911217A

For and on behalf of Easy Living.

OH HERE WE GO WORMIN WAY OUT OF IT - SOMEONE PLEASE SEND INFO ON OFFER
    It was me that posted the offer originally, I got it off the main magazine subs thread, and it had been posted earlier in the year by another person, who presumably was sent it at the time. I tried it as it seemed like a good offer (6 magazines and a free gift for £1), and the offer was still working.

I've also got just one lipstick, which is a shame, but I think it's still a good deal so won't be complaining to the publishers. If you get a lipstick and 6 magazines for £1, then I think that it is more than fair and not worth getting worked up about.
  • koupon-kween
    koupon-kween Posts: 344 Forumite
    Options
    Having had a quick look at BeautyCounterDirect website it lists all this items as special offers with magazine codes needed - does anyone have any of these codes or know which mags they are in?

http://www.beautycounterdirect.co.uk/magazine-offers-c-350.html

This is a copy of a post I made recently :-)

Browsed thru the new June issue of 'Shape' Magazine in Tesco & there is a code for Elizabeth Arden's 'Shimmer Cream Eyeshadow' - mag states choice of shades are Gold Goddess or Bronze Beauty but only the latter is showing as available at the moment. Item is 'worth' £12 & you pay postage charge of £2.99. Code is: SM3 and link is here:
    http://www.beautycounterdirect.co.uk...dow-p-192.html
  • Mardrew
    Mardrew Posts: 487 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Before you buy the magazine check it to ensure it has the coupons in. I have just been to Ts tonight and, after reading about it on PTS last night, added the magazine(s) to my shopping list. Luckily I flicked through the magazine to check for the coupons before putting it in my trolley. I couldn't see any coupons in Woman. A poster on PTS is also saying the same. They think the coupons may have been in last week's issue. I didn't make a note of the date on the one I was looking at but just seem to remember it had a group of ladies on it. (It may have also had quite a few pages with Denise Welch in it.)
  • optimistic
    optimistic Posts: 231 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I don't know if anyone else has noticed that the coupon in the TESCO magazine Page 15 - 40p off President Brie 200g, valid until 31/07, works for the Tesco own brand Brie (blue packet) that usually sells at 74p, so with the coupon it's just 34p for 200g!
  • Peppermint_Monkey
    Options
    cte1111 wrote: »
    It was me that posted the offer originally, I got it off the main magazine subs thread, and it had been posted earlier in the year by another person, who presumably was sent it at the time. I tried it as it seemed like a good offer (6 magazines and a free gift for £1), and the offer was still working.

I've also got just one lipstick, which is a shame, but I think it's still a good deal so won't be complaining to the publishers. If you get a lipstick and 6 magazines for £1, then I think that it is more than fair and not worth getting worked up about.

I think if I'd had just one lipstick that was a nice wearable colour then I wouldn't have complained. But I can't wear the one I've received without looking like a clown.

I've just had an email from them:

May I firstly apologise for the problems you have experienced.

Please confirm details of where this offer was advertised, and if possible, a copy of this promotion so I can investigate further. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Should you require any further assistance, to check the status of a subscription or amend your details, simply go to https://www.subscription.co.uk/help/condenast and click on the appropriate magazine. You may also contact us at easyliving@subscription.co.uk
    quoting email reference TPS1908918A
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,268 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Mardrew wrote: »
    Before you buy the magazine check it to ensure it has the coupons in. I have just been to Ts tonight and, after reading about it on PTS last night, added the magazine(s) to my shopping list. Luckily I flicked through the magazine to check for the coupons before putting it in my trolley. I couldn't see any coupons in Woman. A poster on PTS is also saying the same. They think the coupons may have been in last week's issue. I didn't make a note of the date on the one I was looking at but just seem to remember it had a group of ladies on it. (It may have also had quite a few pages with Denise Welch in it.)

You are right, I just found last week's copy of Woman in my DD's bedroom (I hadn't read it or even missed it as I have been a bit busy with work). There were indeed 4 x 25p coupons on the back page.

Sorry not to have spotted these & posted about them. It's the 19th May issue if anyone can get hold of one from a Doctor's Surgery or Hairdresser's waiting room in the coming weeks. Valid for 4 separate weeks (first one expires 26th May, last one expires 16th June).

HTH
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport