We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

FREE trip to North America, Mexico or Caribbean with new American Airlines Visa Card

Options
American Airlines have a new promotion - take out a new Citibank Visa card between now and 15th of Nov and spend £1000 on it before the end of the year and they will give you 20k frequent flyer miles.

they also have a promotion to fly anywhere in N. America, Mexico or Caribbean before the 31st of March for the same 20K miles

All you need to pay are the taxes.

All the info is here

Personally I think this is a great offer, and I only hope the fact that I applied for a new credit card a couple of months ago with MBNA will not count against me.

Comments

• blindman
    blindman Posts: 5,659 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Do be aware that this card charges an annual fee of £25.00 though it its waived for the first year.

So if you get the card for this offer of miles, don't forget to cancel it before the 12 months is up. After of course your miles are posted to AA.:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure