whats the best hair dye for men

Options

Comments

• ACID
    ACID Posts: 1,209 Forumite
    Options
    i dont think pauyl mccartney used the stuff, hsi will be much more professional and expensive.
  • twise
    twise Posts: 72 Forumite
    Options
    None....you can always tell when a man has died his hair by putting him in sunlight and that horrible orange glow appears really unatractive or alternatively the Mick Mcmanus look of really pale skin and really dark hair...doesn't float many women's boats either;).

Leave it natural...much sexier and shows you have confidence in yourself.

Twise
  • dora37
    dora37 Posts: 1,291 Forumite
    Options
    Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cornishpixie_2
    Options
    Hi, spoke to hubby about this last week. Concluded if I was a man, I would just leave hair as it is. Such a pain to dye and to keep doing every 6 weeks, even permanent. I said how many years do I keep dying my hair till it's exceptable 4 me to go grey?. I think If u have the confidence to like your self as u r , u can do anything. Anyway looks like vote says, stay as you are.:cool:
    Grocery challenge june £300/ £211-50.
    Grocery challenge july £300/£134-85.
  • MrsE_2
    MrsE_2 Posts: 24,162 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Greying at the temples is quite a sexy look for a guy - it hasn't done Clooney any harm.

Got to agree.

Man should grow grey gracefully.

Women should never go grey.
  • Choccie
    Choccie Posts: 157 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I agree go grey with style! My OH has very dark hair but has been going grey at the sides since he was in his early 20's. now its quite grey on the sides he just has the sides cut shorter and leaves the top and back longer.
    I would suggest going for a style that suits your hair and you are confortable with. I think if you are happy with it then just leave it, as many have said prior my post it is a very attractive look on men, wish I could get away with it!
    :j :j :j
    :A
  • starstella
    starstella Posts: 96 Forumite
    Options
    My brother has/had very dark hair and it does tend to grey faster then other colours.He tried Just for Men and thought it was awful.His hair is full of grey now.He has very thick hair and keeps it short.Women drool over him, it helps that he got all the good looks in the family.As for bald men? I drool over them.:rotfl:Bald men are sexy.It's true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.Grey hair doesn't make you old, attitude does.:D
  • consumermonkey
    Options
    SpudGunner wrote: »
    Better to go grey than to lose your hair I tell myself!

Ta, Been bald since my late teens, never had an issue with it EVER!!!!

BUT, when I started greying at the sides a few years ago, that really took some getting used to I can tell you, bought Grecian 2000, but when I read the label and it contains lead, I had second thoughts.

Just grow old disgracefully, that's my motto.:money::money::money:
  • jamborino
    jamborino Posts: 78 Forumite
    Options
    Boot polish, applied with a toothbrush.

Go on, you know you want to!:rotfl:
  • sanotint
    Options
    Sanotint Classic is an excellent Dye for Men as well as women, it does not contain Ammonia and Sanotint Light does not contain PPD's - so no allergy. It is permanent and does not fade or wash off.
    Sanotint is available in the UK.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport