Price per ticket at Blackpool Pleasure beach?

Options
Does anyone know how much the tickets are? We want to take the kids this weekend but have just missed the end of the off-peak season. We can use our Tesco vouchers but had only planned to be in Beaver Creek for a couple of hours as the children are only 5 and 2.

Wondered if tickets would be more economical but as we will obviously have to go on the rides with the kids anyway maybe we'd be better off with wristbands? It depends on how much it costs per ticket. We won't be able to go on any rides on our own. :(

Comments

• Pamplemousse_2
    Options
    Hi

Check out this link for prices http://www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/shop/products.php?typeId=5

Beaver Creek are available online for £15 including the ice show mantinee for under 12's. We went last year and found they offered good value as most rides were 2 tickets I think which were a pound each. We had bought wristbands for ourselves as we have two older children and swopped around but I seem to remember that sometimes you could ride free with kids in Beaver Creek, but don't hold me to this:confused:

We're also up there over Easter and have been looking for deals but they seem in short supply :huh:
  • jennywren1976
    Options
    They are available for £10 on lastminute.com

This is for the all-day wristbands. Perfect for when grown-ups need to go on rides with their children.

You pay online and pick them up at the Pleasurebeach using your ID.

Hope this helps!
    I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped when I started doing it to them at funerals :p
  • phizza
    phizza Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    We've just spent a night in the big blue hotel at blackpool pleasure beach on a mid week saver deal. We booked online and got a family room with breakfast and a wristband for each of us for £130. It was £115 for the room on its own if you don't book with the saver deal.

http://www.centralr.com/specialoffers/spo_hotel.asp?hid=615&tranHost=www.centralr.com

We had a great time!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport