Sully BP car boot sale

Options

Comments

• crompton
    crompton Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    lol im a bit like you, i could have bought a thousand things there but i didnt lol all of which i didnt really need by the way
    Like what I said? click thanks!:rotfl: :rotfl:

100th Post : 31st July 2006
    200th Post : 10th September 2006
    300th Post : 6th January 2007
    300th Post : 12th April 2007
  • cleanyspringy
    Options
    :T Hi Guys and Gals, I am from Barry just down the road. Could you guys let me know when the next one is??

I cant find it noted anywhere!!:confused::confused:

cheers
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    Options
    Hello I'm from Barry too, the next car boot at Sully is this weekend (on Sunday) and then the following Sunday. They then stop until next year. As for times I find the earlier you get there, the better the bargains so I turn around 9am and they usually start packing up around lunch-time

Welshy x
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
  • cleanyspringy
    Options
    thanks for that, I was hoping to sell the next two wknds, so is it best to get there at about 730 to sell???
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    Options
    Hiya yes it's best to get there around 7.30 to get a good place - good luck and I may see you there

Welshy x
  • Kazonline
    Kazonline Posts: 1,472 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for these posts - I've yet to try Sully, but I think I'll give it a go this week before it closes - perhaps even go to sell the following week. Can anyone give me some directions please? We'll be travelling from llantrisant way, along A4232.
    Cheers,
    Kaz x
    January '06 Grocery Challenge (4th - 31st) £320.
    Week 1 - £73.99 Week 2 £5.10 (so far :p )
    Someone burst my bubble and I lost the plot so no idea what I spent now... :(I will try to work it out.
    Other Jan :- Petrol £20.41, Clothes £8.50, House £3.
  • earlzdon
    Options
    A map to the car boot at Sully is on https://www.carboots.tk click on Glamorgan on the map.
  • FEvans
    FEvans Posts: 217 Forumite
    Options
    can anyone tell me whether the Sully carboot sale is on tommorrow and if so what time should i get there to sell.

does anyone know whether Bessemer road market has a boot sale on a sunday.

some sites say yes others say its just a normal market on a sunday
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    Options
    Hiya FEvans I have replied to your PM but yes the Sully boot sale is on tomorrow. I would get there for between 7-7.30am to get a good place. It was due to be the last one tomorrow but due to bad weather there may be another one on 17th September. It costs £5.00 per car, usually a high turnout with it finishing around lunch-time.

Bessemmer Road does have a boot sale on Sunday, been there but if I had a choice it woud be Sully every time.

Good luck with the selling - Welshy x
  • Smelis
    Smelis Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    Yep, i will be there too!

Just done one in Bessemer and made about £75, which wasn't bad. I probably won't get anywhere near that tomorrow at Sully as most of the good stuff has gone.

See ya all there tomorrow!:D

Smelis
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family