Comments

• vanpopple
    vanpopple Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 30 November 2012 at 11:48PM
    Options
    Livewire wrote: »
    I think it's a case of finding them ;)

thanks LW do you mean when we are comping keeping us eyes open?
    or finding them on here?
    Ive been going through them and to be honest theres only a handful that remotely interest me, yet the huge build up?
    I will most certainly keep my eyes peeled for any not on here, but so far the prizes aint upto to much (granted there are 1 or 2 big ones, but lots of kiddie and mums stuff, which doesnt interest me one bit)

Good luck to everyone

AND I AGREE WITH ADDING ''ADVENT'' TO ANY COMPS WHICH ARE ADVENT...
    ALSO on a side issue i now notice that the person whos seems to post the mag instant wins, isnt putting DAILIES in the title, so when ive bookmarked hundreds of tabs im finding all the stupid, pick 3 numbers rubbish..
    Can we not go back to making sure these daily mag/instant win ones are titled properly, I hate them they waste so much time.
    Still comping, after 2 heart attacks 4th feb & 6th feb, and a stent put in.. 45 years old only:eek:
  • Livewire
    Livewire Posts: 1,674 Forumite
    Options
    vanpopple wrote: »
    thanks LW do you mean when we are comping keeping us eyes open?
    or finding them on here?
    Ive been going through them and to be honest theres only a handful that remotely interest me, yet the huge build up?
    I will most certainly keep my eyes peeled for any not on here, but so far the prizes aint upto to much (granted there are 1 or 2 big ones, but lots of kiddie and mums stuff, which doesnt interest me one bit)

Good luck to everyone

I think we will probably naturally come across some on twitter or facebook or browsing the web.. I think most people on the forum have come across this thread so know to post them here, or anyone who is a newbie having posted an advent comp and might not be aware would probably have been guided by more experienced forum user.. will just see how next few days go.. some companies might start them as of Monday, and others quite often they do '12 days/ 15 days of christmas up until christmas day' so plenty of time to find more advents.. :D

Everyone (Companies) have a different opinion it seems on what the 'No of days of christmas' is and when they start/finish.. I guess they have to tie in also with their own company christmas schedules.. ;)
    I smile because I have absolutely no idea what's going on
    :dance:
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,334 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £91,758.85 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £150 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £88.56 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • MidoriNeko
    Options
    8. Web/Facebook/Twitter

E: 12/12 (guess?) MovieMonkeys.co.uk (Opens 01/12 at 1.00 AM)

Just spotted the following on my Twitter feed :A:

@moviemonkeys
    Our 12 Days Of #Xmas #Competition is coming! 1st Q published here & FB at 1.00 AM on Dec1. Good Luck!! Loads of #DVD & #Bluray to #win!

Had a quick look at Facebook CLICKY but nothing posted yet (not 1 Am I guess!)

The entry page on the website is up but not much help without the question ?! If any of you are still up at 1AM, could someone post the question? :p

T&Cs: You can enter ONCE each day through the website, ONCE a day via Twitter and ONCE a day via Facebook: all together, that's 36 possible entries to the draw!
    The daily questions will be posted daily on Facebook and Twitter, at about 1.00 AM (give or take!) - answers can usually be found in our shop pages, where we've lined up all the hottest presies you could possibly want to give your loved-ones this holiday season!
    We will pick 12 lucky winners shortly after the competition ends at 11.59 on December 12th.

Other T&Cs : 'ONCE' means 'ONCE PER I.P. ADDRESS / HOUSEHOLD' - which means don't try to enter under several different email addresses from the same computer (our techs will know and show no mercy in deleting entries...) Over 18s and UK Residents only. All other MovieMonkeys terms & conditions apply.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :D
  • thingamaBob
    thingamaBob Posts: 21,232 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
  • fnc63
    fnc63 Posts: 4,018 Forumite
    Options
    2. Web Only A-M
    E: 24/12 DAD (open)

pls note above is the preferred format for posting, pls see post #1 for full detail and help the OP out if you can, thanks everybody ;)

2014 WTD ~ CH10OC50CW55PC10AB25BA120SB15OC30BC160BV105OC30CT20GC10GB100
    :shhh:

Apparently everything has a happy ending and if you havent arrived at the happiness, it hasnt ended yet :think:

• Alison18
    Alison18 Posts: 5,001 Forumite
    Options
  • Alison18
    Alison18 Posts: 5,001 Forumite
    Options
  • JamboDP
    JamboDP Posts: 41,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options