Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 16 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• pixie__girlie
    Options
    QUICK mse friends, if you head over to facebook and search for 'Krave' 'the vault is open' to get a voucher for a free box...only so many a day so be quick!
  • veggiecar
    veggiecar Posts: 2,101 Forumite
    edited 15 February 2011 at 1:33PM
    Options
    I'll catch up on posts later, but here's Tesco official line and confirmation about accepting Asda guarantee at their till.

Tesco Magazine – Every little helps logo-print.png

What you need to know about the Asda price guarantee

Asda are implying that they’re 10% cheaper than Tesco.
    They’re not. We know. We check thousands of prices every day and it’s simply not true.
    So we thought you might like to hear a few uncomfortable truths which Asda prefer to hide in their small print.

Like the fact that Asda’s guarantee doesn’t cover many of your favourite everyday essentials such as milk, bread, fresh fruit and veg and fresh meat. It’s true! Bananas – not included. Apples – not included. Carrots – nope. Mince – sorry, not included either.
    What’s more, even applying for an Asda voucher is a complicated process. You have to buy at least 8 grocery items, check you have at least one comparable item, wait 24 hours, fill in details including the store number, operator number, till number, transaction number as well as the date and time of the transaction. Then (deep breath) you have to keep the original receipt and print off your voucher or e-voucher, which you have to use within 28 days. It makes getting a new passport seem a breeze.
    Plus with Tesco, you still earn Double Clubcard Points which you can put towards future shops or treats – from meals out to family trips.
    Customers shouldn’t have to shop again at a store that we believe has misled them. That's why we are accepting Asda refund vouchers at our tills.
    Check our low prices for yourself at www.tesco.com/whatsinstore/pricecheck.
    Terms and conditions
    Voucher Redemption: Voucher terms and conditions apply. To redeem present your Asda price guarantee voucher to a Tesco checkout operator in store. Voucher may only be used if presented with a valid Asda receipt. One voucher per transaction. Excludes petrol, lottery, tobacco, infant formula, cafe, pharmacy, gift cards and mobile phone top up. Voucher cannot be redeemed online. Double Clubcard points: Second point awarded per £1 spent on qualifying products. Exclusions apply, including voucher & filling station purchases. See instore or www.tesco.com/clubcard/doublepoints for full details and terms.

or for anyone having trouble with graphics etc on it....it is online here and is apparently being re-communicated to stores today;);)

It's nice to be nice .....:beer:
    You HAVE checked google before asking, haven't you?;)
    If you use the "search this thread" button at the top of the page, you may find it's been answered already!;)
  • pixie__girlie
    Options
    KRAVE now closed for today. That went quick! sorry everyone, hope some of you managed to get one.. there's always tomorrow!
  • m4rtin
    m4rtin Posts: 3,185 Forumite
    Options
    QUICK mse friends, if you head over to facebook and search for 'Krave' 'the vault is open' to get a voucher for a free box...only so many a day so be quick!

Did it but it said they will be sending me a box....Presume a small one sample type..... Oh well, better than nowt
    :p:p Have a good [STRIKE]Tesc[/STRIKE][STRIKE]Asd[/STRIKE]WHO? day - Err....I still wish Mozzies had a better website even though they are now on MyS! :p:p :rotfl:;)
  • idlesaver
    idlesaver Posts: 4,250 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    KRAVE now closed for today. That went quick! sorry everyone, hope some of you managed to get one.. there's always tomorrow!

I too was late to grab it.....never mind will check it tomorrow...:o
  • m4rtin
    m4rtin Posts: 3,185 Forumite
    Options
    idlesaver wrote: »
    I too was late to grab it.....never mind will check it tomorrow...:o

Think its one of those where you have to keep a tab open to keep an eye on it!, says it will open again but no fixed time :beer:
    :p:p Have a good [STRIKE]Tesc[/STRIKE][STRIKE]Asd[/STRIKE]WHO? day - Err....I still wish Mozzies had a better website even though they are now on MyS! :p:p :rotfl:;)
  • dawnie1972
    dawnie1972 Posts: 2,428 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    bah, Innocent veg pots are saying I've reached my limit (5 coupons includng one free one) - has anyone else had this problem and is there a work-around? Thought you could do it once a day and I've used a diff email account after I won my free one!

I've only managed to print two coupons now it keeps saying sorry all todays coupons have gone despite me using diff name/email
    A home is not a home ..... without a dog :heart:
  • idlesaver
    idlesaver Posts: 4,250 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    m4rtin wrote: »
    Think its one of those where you have to keep a tab open to keep an eye on it!, says it will open again but no fixed time :beer:

Thanks m4rtin have left the tab open.........hopefully will get it
  • Thriftybynature
    Options
    Anyone off to T's today? I've already been so cba (can't be @r$ed) again
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3053286
    poster reports Issy Miyake misprice so free with dtd. Nice for the present drawer!
  • babyj3
    babyj3 Posts: 586 Forumite
    Options
    lubylwu wrote: »
    Morning all.

Happy birthday Mad - enjoy your day.
    :bdaycake:

Thanks IS for updating us - I think we all appreciate the amount of work it takes - you're a star :T:T
    just popped on to read todays posts and want to wish you many happy returns for today:beer: Mad and thank you IS for updating and managing the thread and to Browntoa and all forum posters for their coupons,tips and chat you are all:A
    will defo catch up within the next few days :oand thank everyone too:)
    I am not a beige person:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport