NEW YEAR FRESH START Make £10 a day challenge JANUARY

Options

Comments

• pandapaws
    pandapaws Posts: 2,119 Forumite
    Options
    NOTE!!!

This info was current at time of writing 2 months ago and has been regularly updated with any changes, but apparently this week (1st March) many of the bingo companies are no longer offering the free bonus. The £1 sites are all still ok, but the £5/£10 may or may not work. Give it a try as there's nothing to lose, but it looks as though this particular loophole may be coming to an end sadly! Here's how it works/worked anyway...

Here's all you need to know to get started: Please read it carefully and if you have any questions or uncertainties please ask first - I'm happy to answer any PMs although there may be a delay as I've got a lot on at the moment. If you post on the £10 a day February challenge thread someone should hopefully be able to guide you in the right direction.

This isn't my baby: credit for the initial info on sites has to go to whoever it was that originally posted it on the gambling board! Credit for pointing me in that direction goes to another DFW in the first place - thank you!! I've revised the list as I went along, with the help of Batgirl, and all updates on changes to any of the sites or T&Cs is always appreciated. Blame for any dodgy info within the instructions has to go entirely to me, so let me know if there's anything you think should be added/edited/omitted!

How To Play Free Bingo:
    Go to each site listed below and find the link on the page which says ‘Free £5/10 no deposit’ - occasionally the amount that it says you get differs from what you actually get (£5 or £10). Personally I just take whatever they give me, as I think it's best not to attract any attention to my account in any way!

Register for the site using your real details – whatever card you register is the one that any winnings will get paid to, but you will have to make a small deposit first so make sure you’ve got available money on that card beforehand. If you use a credit card rather than debit card, there's a chance your winnings will be paid by cheque rather than card refund so make sure your address is correct! A few credit cards don't allow, or charge fees for gambling transactions, which this technically is in their eyes, so check with your card issuer if in any doubt.

Use a different user name each time – pick something totally random rather than very similar names each time as all these sites use the same bingo room and you don’t want to attract attention to yourself.

Play bingo! You can use any method – the less players in a game obviously the more chance you have of winning, but these games often have smaller prizes or higher entry stakes. In 75 ball you play only for one prize, in 90 ball you play one line, 2 lines then house so a greater chance of winning but smaller prizes. There's no proven method to winning, different people do it different ways. And remember there's no guarantee you'll win anything unfortunately!

The 75 ball usually has a pattern at the top middle of the screen that you have to try and make – when the numbers in the pattern are called they turn yellow and it’s all the yellows you need – reds don’t count. But apart from buying tickets it does it all for you, you don’t need to dab at the numbers or claim or do anything at all.

To buy your tickets, click on the actual ticket and use the arrows above the ticket display to move between the pages of tickets. You can buy up to 24 tickets per game.

Enjoy the inane chat at the right hand side! But NEVER mention MSE/DFW, bonus bagging or the fact you're doing this loads on different sites. Most normal people turn the chat window off altogether!

IF YOU WIN, STOP PLAYING IMMEDIATELY AT THE END OF THAT GAME! When the game finishes, whether or not you have any money left in your bingo account, click on the ‘BANKING’ tab at the top of the screen.

There are certain rules about withdrawing your winnings which must be followed carefully - this is where most people come unstuck: You can only withdraw if you have £30 or more to take out, and you MUST make a deposit before you’re allowed to make a withdrawal. So, if you’ve won £26, you make a deposit of £5 and then withdraw £31. If you won £9, make a deposit of £20, then another of £5 (you can only do set multiples of £5 according to the buttons on the screen), then withdraw £34. It often tells you to wait a minute between making quick deposits like that in succession. You can withdraw the total of your winnings, plus the amounts you’ve deposited, but you can’t take out the bonus that you were given to play with. If you’ve made a larger deposit (£10 or more) it may warn you that you’ll lose a bonus if you withdraw – ignore that and withdraw anyway.

Once you’ve confirmed your deposit and withdrawal, you can return to the bingo and any of your initial sign-up free bonus will still be there to play with.

If you happen to win again, rather than having to deposit and withdraw again, you can just click on ‘reverse’ and reverse the previous withdrawal, and add the new winnings to the total and draw the whole lot out together.

Example: You were awarded £10 free play on sign-up. After playing £6 of this, you won £8.50. Your balance becomes £12.50 (the remaining £4 of free play money plus the £8.50 winnings). Go to the banking window and deposit £25 - you need to do this in 2 transactions (a £20 and a £5) due to the fixed amounts they allow. Your balance is now £37.50 (the £12.50 plus your £25 deposit) - but they'll probably give a deposit bonus of £20 or so as well, WHICH YOU MUST TOTALLY IGNORE! You then withdraw £33.50, which is equal to the £25 you deposited, plus the £8.50 that you won, therefore the £8.50 profit that you've made by winning. Your balance will then be £4 again, which you can go back and play again with after your withdrawal has been confirmed. You're then lucky enough to win again on your very last card, this time winning £22.50. Back to the banking window, but this time as you have previously made a deposit and withdrawal you don't have to do all that again. This time, click on 'deposit', and then 'reverse transaction'. You can then select to withdraw the whole amount of £56, i.e. the £33.50 that you were withdrawing previously, plus the £22.50 that you've won since then. And if it hadn't been the last card and you had any free play credit left, you can continue to play through that - if you're seriously lucky and win a third time, you can reverse and withdraw again!

Always remember that the whole point of playing is to win from the free money – never be tempted to deposit any of your own cash as it’s a guaranteed loser!

As far as we have all found out so far, you can sign up for as many people in the house as you want, so partners etc can have a go too. Some people have also gone round a 3rd and 4th time in their own name using different bank cards, but the sites do say that this isn't allowed.

Good luck!

The sites:
    Some of these will give £10 free play, others £5 - it can sometimes vary on the same site, but best not to complain as it is free after all!

Thanks to Batgirl for confirmation that the list is still current, and the addition of several of these sites!

Web addresses exactly as shown below, but without the spaces:

www. mirrorbingo. com
    www. dailyrecordbingo. com
    www. sundaymailbingo. com
    www. sundaymirrorbingo. com
    www. weluvbingo. com
    www. sundaylifebingo. com
    www. toptenbingo. com
    www. stvbingo. tv
    www. 888ladies. com

These ones don't have the www bit at the front, just type http:// and then the address as shown below:

bingo. iccoventry. co. uk
    bingo. icliverpool. co. uk
    bingo. icnewcastle. co. uk
    bingo. icwales.co.uk
    bingo1. nebusiness. co. uk
    bingo. liverpooldailypost. co. uk
    bingo. gazettelive. co. uk
    bingo. icbirmingham. co. uk
    bingo. icteesside. co. uk

29/2/08 - The following sites have been used successfully by loads of us for a while, but I've heard a couple of reports that they haven't been giving out the free play money in the past couple of days. It might still be worth a try as they may or may not react differently to different people! If you succeed with any of these, as always let me know and I'll update:

www. thepeoplebingo. com
    www. closerbingo. com
    www. icbingo. co. uk
    www. foxybingo. com
    www. themillionpoundgame. com
    www. ticklebingo. com
    www. puzzlerbingo. com
    www. offerxbingo. co. uk
    www. sundayworldbingo. com
    www. totallyjewishbingo. com
    www. femalebingo. com

Any others that you find that you can confirm are definitely in the same format with the same free play/withdrawable winnings criteria, please let us know and they can be added to the list!

****EDIT: WARNING (as copied from the £10 a day Feb challenge)*****

A few people have asked me questions about the free bingo that I couldn't answer as they're things that haven't happened to me. I think that what's happening is that people are finding other sites that also offer free play, however THESE OFTEN HAVE DIFFERENT TERMS & CONDITIONS and are NOT part of the free bingo loophole that we've all been doing. The above sites have all been tried and tested, and as long as you follow the procedures, and as long as they don't change the rules in the meantime, then you can't lose anything on those.

Please be very careful if you do try any other sites. I know MickeyMouse won't mind me saying that she was caught out with WOW bingo - free to play, won £70-odd quid, but was unable to withdraw it and ended up losing a tenner of her own cash deposit in the process. It appears that WOW stands for 'waste of winnings' as you can't do anything at all with them unless you're planning on spending loads of your own cash, so you're wasting your time playing there at all.

If you're unsure about a site at all, please don't deposit. The cashcade sites all use the same basic registration form which you get used to after the first few times - if you're asked to sign up on a different form you may be on a different site altogether so be careful. Also, all Cashcade sites use Aquapay payment processing, so if you're asked to deposit money any other way, again, please be very careful as you may end up losing your deposit.

I'm happy to help anyone who has any questions, but not always around, and I'm certainly not an expert - just someone who has taken full advantage of the offer so far! If you're in any doubt as to whether a site is safe to use or not, then ask on here or on the gambling board as chances are that someone else has already tried it.

Here's to loads more roomie wins!!! GLGLGLGLGL :rotfl: !
    Just found this list of sites that give £1 free play, courtesy of Leothecat - thanks!!! They give you bonus points, which you then convert into £1 worth of play. Also, there doesn't seem to be a minimum deposit and the min £30 withdrawal doesn't seem to apply - so if you win, all you have to deposit is a fiver and then you withdraw however much you won, plus the fiver. As far as I know they're exactly the same as the others in every other way...

following are www. site .co.uk or sometimes .com
    million21bingo
    kingswaybingo
    geniebingo
    bingo-alottery
    painthetownbingo
    gplbingo
    bingoboudoir
    bingogringo
    prize-bingo
    abcbingo
    lotto24bingo (site is bet2day .net)
    biggestbingo
    bingotime
    spectrabingo
    bingohall
    ksbingo
    bingohearts
    twofatladies
    happyslotsbingo
    celebbingo
    bingohouse
    sparklingbingo
    bingodome
    bananabingo
    plusbingo
    daisybingo
    bingo-lottery
    bingofabulous
    kissmybingo
    bingobongo
    poshbingo
    getmintedbingo
    loquaxbingo
    safaribingo
    champagnebingo
    bingojetset
    sophiesbingo
    postcodebingo
    bingo-ireland
    bingocalling
    bingoballroom
    bingolicious
    bingoparlour
    bingo4her
    luv2bingo
    moonbingo

P.S. Huge thanks to everyone who's nominated this as post of the month - I don't really feel deserving for it as I've just added to other people's info, but it is great to know that it has helped and I was genuinely touched by all the thanks from everyone.:A
  • Countrylover
    Options
    I know this is not the right place for this but
    HELP!
    I am going mad
    I have spent what appears to be hours looking for the
    'Pay of 10k / 20k by Xmas 08 challenge and I can't find it. Please can someone help me. I am hoping it gives tips etc.
  • angelflower_2
    Options
    doing not to bad now. My amazon payment is on its way and the total is £84.76 (cant believe the £37.99 fees!!!!) Going to add this into my sig now so looks a bit better. Did have an ebay sale for £47 but there was a fault with the item so have returned the money and some extra for them to post back. Cost me about £8!!! Never mind. currently have another 55.78 tracking on ebay but wont add until in account. Listings finishing at various times over the next few days. Going to do a massive listing tomorrow too.

Thanks for posting the bingo stuff. Ive done about half of them but will do more tomorrow (if I get chance.) Remember its free bingo on Gala tomorrow too.
    DFW 228 LONG H 68
    DFD 2017 :eek:
  • wigglebeena
    wigglebeena Posts: 1,988 Forumite
    Options
    Two quid from GM, slowing down now...
  • jo_b_2
    jo_b_2 Posts: 7,123 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I've done really badly keeping up with this challenge this month! :( Haven't had any motivation at all! I think I'm going to have a last-ditch attempt to get some extra pennies for the last few days of January and write off the start of the month! :o

I'm playing free bingo at Gala bingo at the minute - along with 5000 other people so not much chance of winning there! :rolleyes: It's also mind-numbingly boring but at least it's free although....

I did get tempted to gamble on scratchcards on there with real money :o because I was getting so bored. Not very MSE but luckily I came out with £5 profit overall so I'm counting that! :D

Also done 50p You Gov Survey (nearly halfway to the £50 payout!)
    120 point TNS survey (60p)
    28p daily clicks (they're hardly worth bothering with now they have dropped so low!)
    Checked online banking and have received a payout from Rpoints. This hasn't been counted in a challenge before so I'll add it to today's total. That's another £20.22

Total so far: £26.60
  • AlwaysHappy
    AlwaysHappy Posts: 1,506 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Won £21.17 on bingo - YIPPEE - found it very stressful, my nails are down to my elbows, was down to 1tg a couple of times and nearly had a heart attack but now I've calmed down from the experience, well worth it.
    I'm not a failure if I don't make it, I'm a success because I :tried!
  • angelflower_2
    Options
    gala bingo is a nightmare tonight. An extra 1500 people this week!!! Got some stuff on ebay ending tonight but not had a chance to get the extra listings on today. Looked out loads of stuff and will do photos but wont get on till later, poss even tomorrow but still should end by the end of the month. Going to be an interesting and close call. Hopefully the slice the pie new room will be open soon.
    DFW 228 LONG H 68
    DFD 2017 :eek:
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :j Made £15 profit on Mirror bingo. Still money left in my account I can't withdraw:confused: so will keep going til it's gone, or I win!
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :j :j :j
    Bloomin' heck - I just spent the last hour trying to get rid of my £3.29 (where did the 9p come from:confused: ??) balance on the bingo site! very boring but I won again:j
    Strangely enough I had 3 numbers to go & then it instantly said I'd won the jackpot:confused:
    So another thanks to pandapaws!:T
    I'm £35 up - straight off cc!!
    and getting my earnings back towards target.
    Also Dh received money off vouchers in the post so they are up on ebay!

Well - back to bingo - no worries though, not going to use real money:rotfl:
  • Broken_hearted
    Options
    Yay I've hit the £6 a day mark.
    Barclaycard 3800

Nothing to do but hibernate till spring

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts