🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Best Ever DCA Offer?

Options

Comments

• never-in-doubt
    never-in-doubt Posts: 20,613 Forumite
    Options
    mr.ton wrote: »
    They dont have the intelligence to use photoshop - prob had to hire a YTS to get it done for them :o

Showing your age there mate! I remember them as Yoppers (Youth Training) - arghhh, I was on one myself back in the day! £27.50 per week - remember it well.... :mad: :mad:
    :o 2010 - year of the troll :o

Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
  • mr.ton
    mr.ton Posts: 415 Forumite
    Options
    I wouldnt even pay 27 pence to whichever clown dreamt up that letter! lol
  • Hannah_10
    Hannah_10 Posts: 1,774 Forumite
    edited 14 June 2010 at 8:41PM
    Options
    mr.ton wrote: »
    I wouldnt even pay 27 pence to whichever clown dreamt up that letter! lol

Aww I like it, it's a lot less miserable than threats to see you locked up by the goolies in debtors prison forever more with nothing but bread and water... Or any of the other treats they've been offering me as standard lately!

Personally I'm all for a half melted ice-cream, I want my next DCA letter to come with a squashed chocolate cake! :rotfl:
    I refuse to be afraid of the big bad wolf, spiders, or debt collection agencies; one of them's not real and the other two are powerless without my fear.
    (Ok, one of them is powerless, spiders can be nasty.)

As of the last count I have cleared
    [STRIKE]23.16%[/STRIKE] 22.49% of my debt. :(
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Numpty_Monkey Posts: 14,196 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Showing your age there mate! I remember them as Yoppers (Youth Training) - arghhh, I was on one myself back in the day! £27.50 per week - remember it well.... :mad: :mad:
    I had a job back then:eek:
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • mr.ton
    Options
    Hannah_10 wrote: »
    Aww I like it, it's a lot less miserable than threats to see you locked up by the goolies in debtors prison forever more with nothing but bread and water...

I have had many a slanging match with DCA's on the phone :D......near enough most of them would love nothing better than to see the return of debtors prisons.... :eek:
  • never-in-doubt
    never-in-doubt Posts: 20,613 Forumite
    edited 14 June 2010 at 8:42PM
    Options
    I done this using paint - seems more appropriate for me to print and post it to them - shall I? :rotfl:
    74739415.png
    :o 2010 - year of the troll :o

Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
  • mr.ton
    Options
    I like it :D:rotfl::T
  • MustBeatThis
    Options
    Just wonderful :beer: I almost wish they were one of my DCAs so I could send them one...
    Thanks Niddy for all you've done! :j
  • Hannah_10
    Hannah_10 Posts: 1,774 Forumite
    Options
    :rotfl:Spoil sport, I'll never get my chocolate cake if you send that! :rotfl:
    I refuse to be afraid of the big bad wolf, spiders, or debt collection agencies; one of them's not real and the other two are powerless without my fear.
    (Ok, one of them is powerless, spiders can be nasty.)

As of the last count I have cleared
    [STRIKE]23.16%[/STRIKE] 22.49% of my debt. :(
  • savingwannabe
    savingwannabe Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    000205A9.gifHappy Birthday Niddy! Elvis would never wish them a happy anything. They are not v nice people.

(Ps. couldn't resist using this picture - might not get another chance). Jolly well done as usual.
    Aiming for a minimal spend 2022
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family