Boots Grabbit Bargains Thread part 4 - post your finds here

Comments

• bedshaped
    bedshaped Posts: 949 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Everyone who has been to Boots lately must have seen the CHANGE 1 THING booklets

I noticed today in the yellow coloured 'LOOK GREAT' starter pack on the back page there are a few vouchers

One is for £5 off Time Delay and Daniele Ryman ranges
    The voucher is valid between 5th and 31st January so... hopefully they will work on items that cost less than £5 (there are or at least used to be a lot below £5 in the Time Delay range) and we will all get some nice freebies :snow_grin

It doesn't state on the voucher that there is a minimum spend so fingers crossed and hopefully you will all be able to grab a few leaflets :wink

Cant wait til Friday to try this!! :snow_laug
  • snowball2
    snowball2 Posts: 204 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    bedshaped wrote:
    Everyone who has been to Boots lately must have seen the CHANGE 1 THING booklets

I noticed today in the yellow coloured 'LOOK GREAT' starter pack on the back page there are a few vouchers

The voucher is valid between 5th and 31st January so... hopefully they will work on items that cost less than £5 (there are or at least used to be a lot below £5 in the Time Delay range) and we will all get some nice freebies :snow_grin

It doesn't state on the voucher that there is a minimum spend so fingers crossed and hopefully you will all be able to grab a few leaflets :wink

I had a 300 point voucher in my mailing for Daniele Ryman and had a quick look online for an idea of cost the cheapest i could see was £8 :eek: so didn't think i would be using it. Do they have cheaper products in store???
  • shibumi
    shibumi Posts: 202 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just been down to Castlepoint Boots and EI products now correctly priced!
    Not sure ifcorrection is store specific or nationwide. Not even on BOGOF!!
  • mcbain
    mcbain Posts: 154 Forumite
    Thanks to this thread I got the Duracell battery charger in Blackburn on Monday for £9.99. great stuff - stopped lurking and started posting too.
  • Ragtimeplayer
    Ragtimeplayer Posts: 1,235 Forumite
    I went to Barnsley this morning and bought 8 EI products and all show as 0.00 on the receipt :)
    Interestingly, I knew it was going to work as I watched the till while she was scanning and it kept showing this: **save** every time she scanned one of them.

I then thought I must try this again before they fix it and went to the Wakefield boots shop.
    I noticed straight away as she was putting them through the till that they were scanning at a low price ( think it was £1.66) but not at the free price :(

I am gutted as took my DD along with me so she could benefit from some free points and she was so excited, only to find its been fixed before we could scan them through :(

Moral is, if its working then take advantage of it there and then and don't wait like I did lol! :p
    Stopped smoking Jan 2007 after 23 years!
    Cigarettes NOT smoked = 240,945
    Smoke free days = 11 Years :T
    Cash saved so far = £125,45,11
  • Ragtimeplayer
    Ragtimeplayer Posts: 1,235 Forumite
    P.s am very jealous of the lady who managed to bag 50 of them, she must have had nerves of steel!
    Stopped smoking Jan 2007 after 23 years!
    Cigarettes NOT smoked = 240,945
    Smoke free days = 11 Years :T
    Cash saved so far = £125,45,11
  • SallyD
    SallyD Posts: 1,009 Forumite
    Uniform Washer
    There was I - armed with my new Advantage Card at Wood Green,London and could I find any EI - nope!
    SallyD
  • Happyroly
    Happyroly Posts: 588 Forumite
    bedshaped wrote:

Excellent spot, will (hopefully) pick up a leaflet tomorrow. The hand cream costs about £5 and, although it costs about £8 (I think!), I can recommend the Time Delay Revitalising Deep Cleansing Mask.

Happyroly
  • el6724
    el6724 Posts: 446 Forumite
    silly question but are people putting these freebies through mingled with other purchases?

If you mingle wisely with things like;

Evening primrose handwash 99p (100 voucher)
    Cuticura hand Gel 1.29 (200 voucher)
    and then something you normaly get (pref on BOGOF)

The bill will actualy show you clocking up cost even though your actualy making money on them or getting the item for free!

Hope this helps
  • lauren79
    lauren79 Posts: 159 Forumite
    Bournemouth Town Centre branch was still giving the EI products away as of today lunchtime, you'd think Castlepoint would have passed the message on wouldn't you, Boots loss and my gain :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure