Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - it's the 2024 Christmas chatter thread!

Options
Hello and welcome to the 2024 Christmas chatter thread! I honestly cannot believe it's now 2024, time really does fly! If you're new to the thread please pop in for a natter, pull up a chair by the fire and get yourself a hot chocolate - we all love Christmas but are also here to chat about anything else going on in our lives and offering each other support along the way. Everyone is welcome, we'd love to hear from you but you are also welcome to just read along and hopefully enjoy the thread!

A little bit about me, I have two little boys aged 9 and 6, a cheeky 2 year old cockapoo and I love Christmas! It really is my favourite time of the year.

It is now the new year and i'm ready for the ride, the ups and downs and a bit of Christmas prep in between! It's always good to hear how everyone else is getting on throughout the year and great to have some help when we get stuck for ideas. I have included all of the links from past threads to help with ideas or just to give a little bit of Christmas inspiration.

Thanks to everyone who continues to contribute to this thread, long may it continue! I really do enjoy having a space to chat about Christmas whenever i'd like to (we all know lots of people don't like to talk about Christmas outside of December :D) and to also know I can chat about anything else going on in life at the time and there's always an ear to listen.

So here's to the new year ahead and Christmas planning 2024, I look forward to sharing it with you all again!

Comments

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure