E:27/05 win 1 of 6 fifi and the flowertots cdrom

Options
http://www.fifiandtheflowertots.com/
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For your chance to win, all you need to do is visit my website and answer this simple question:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How many arms does Webby have?[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]a) 2
b) 4
c) 6:D:D
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The 3 winners of last months competition who [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]will each receive a Fifi Buttercup Duvet & 72" Curtains:

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Amelie Singleton, Beverley
Teigan Poppy Billingham, W. Midlands
Caitlin Tyas, Barnsley[/FONT]
Replies to posts are always welcome, if they are done in the correct manner. If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you

Comments

• Polly_Pod
    Polly_Pod Posts: 411 Forumite
    Options
    ya beat me to it LOL :rotfl:
    2010 - nothing as we emigrated to Australia!!! :j
  • bucks73
    bucks73 Posts: 4,076 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for posting I got this email too:T

Just don't seem to be able to enter comps on this site though - I am being stupid? I clicked competitions then it makes me log in so I do then nothing - can't find the question if I click competitions again nothing? THis happens with every comp they have and my DD loves fifi:confused: can anyone help?
    'It Will be Mine in 2009' Challenge Member Number 88

Best wins 2009 8xgalaxy books:D £50 giftcard and other cheshire oaks treats, 100 itunes, £30 play vouchers, vodkat win
  • bargain_babs
    bargain_babs Posts: 2,369 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I had the same problem ...................... :(
  • bucks73
    Options
    sorry you had the same problem but glad it is not just me:confused:

I tried at home and work and I don't have pop up blockers:confused:

Best wins 2009 8xgalaxy books:D £50 giftcard and other cheshire oaks treats, 100 itunes, £30 play vouchers, vodkat win
  • emweaver
    emweaver Posts: 8,419 Forumite
    Options
    I also have the same problem, site must be having problems. Try again tomorrow
    Wins so far this year: Mum to be bath set, follow me Domino Dog, Vital baby feeding set, Spiderman goody bag, free pack of Kiplings cakes, £15 love to shop voucher, HTC Desire, Olive oil cooking spray, Original Source Strawberry Shower Gel, Garnier skin care hamper, Marc Jacobs fragrance.
  • bucks73
    Options
    I always have the problem though:confused: - tried lots of days and emailed them - no reply!

• bella165
    bella165 Posts: 13,127 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    its working ok now
    Replies to posts are always welcome, if they are done in the correct manner. If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • bucks73
    Options
    Thanks Bella

Still not happening for me:mad: I think I will give up can enter any other section on there just not comps

Thanks for posting anyway:D

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure