🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

I wanna devlope an instant camera

Options
Apologies, this has probally been asked dozens of times before.

I want to develop an instant camera and wondered where was the cheapest place. W eused to just drop them into our Safeway on the way into town but now its Tesco and thye dont develope films...
Mary
“Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”

Comments

• master_blaster_2
    Options
    do you mean a disposable camera??
    surley with an instant the pics come out right away

.. any way if it is disposable any where the does film will do it
    THESE ARE THE GOOD OLD DAYS ……
    ..…JUST WAIT AND SEE
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes, sorry Ii do mean a disposable camera.

You can hardly tell, apart from, the odd mad spelling mistake that I've been awake since 4 oclock when nexts doors stray cat bounced on the bed asking to be let out, the cat my daughter let in at one oclock when she came bounding in the house, running on stairs and banging doors... LOL

Mary
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • fatboyonadiet
    fatboyonadiet Posts: 5,397 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I used to send my pics to Klick (until I went digi!) had to send a disposable once, good service, cheap and quick turnaround, sometimes give free film/gifts too. www.klick.co.uk
    2p off is still 2p off!
  • buses7675
    buses7675 Posts: 837 Forumite
    Options
    Hi All,

With most diposable cameras too, once you have taken all the pics, the film winds into the case, so if you wish, you can take the camera apart yourself and hand the film in as normal.

This does have an advantage, as in true MSE style, if your disposable had a flash, it will also have a battery, (usually AA), probably with a good bit of life left in it - So take it out and reuse it. I've done this myself (with a friends camera) and Jessops took the film no problem, even offering a free film as they do with ordinary processing!

Cheers

Steve
    completed Uni in 2004 without any student debt - woohoo!
  • braken2000
    braken2000 Posts: 659 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    be carefull not to electricute yourself, if had that problem MANY TIME,
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income