Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 11th Nov 19, 8:52 AM
    • 14,192Posts
    • 43,856Thanks
    sarah1972
    Tu at Sainsburys 25% off 26th November
    • 11th Nov 19, 8:52 AM
    Tu at Sainsburys 25% off 26th November 11th Nov 19 at 8:52 AM
    From 26th November Tu Clothing will be having their final 25% off Clothing before Christmas.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 26 Nov:

There's currently 25% off everything in the Sainsbury's Tu clothing range until Mon 2 Dec. It's available both online and in Sainsbury's stores that sell clothing (find your nearest).

You won't need a code or voucher as the discount's applied automatically. Delivery's £3.95, or you can collect from Sainsbury's for free if your order comes to at least £20.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the spot!
    This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Rhiannon; 26-11-2019 at 5:23 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 1
    • cazkins
    • By cazkins 11th Nov 19, 11:29 AM
    • 309 Posts
    • 478 Thanks
    cazkins
    • 11th Nov 19, 11:29 AM
    • 11th Nov 19, 11:29 AM
    Hurrah! Thanks so much! Such a shame it doesn't coincide with the Nectar double up
    ... Just Keep Swimming ...
    • tinadrennan
    • By tinadrennan 13th Nov 19, 5:45 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    tinadrennan
    • 13th Nov 19, 5:45 PM
    Double up Sainsbury’s
    • 13th Nov 19, 5:45 PM
    Yes the vouchers work on half price clothing in Sainsbury’s - quite a lot in children’s section in my local store
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 26th Nov 19, 4:35 AM
    • 14,192 Posts
    • 43,856 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 26th Nov 19, 4:35 AM
    • 26th Nov 19, 4:35 AM
    Bumping as its now live
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,286Posts Today

8,647Users online

Martin's Twitter