Nectar Sainsbury's Double up 30th October

Starts 30th October

All the info here.

https://help.sainsburys.co.uk/help/terms-and-conditions/NectarDoubleUpTCs

There are 11 participating categories: 1. Tu Clothing 2. Electricals 3. Toys 4. Entertainment 5.Taste the Difference: Wine, Champagne, Sparkling, Sherry & Port 6. Homeware, 7. Seasonal, 8. Fragrance, 9. Cosmetics, 10. Skincare and 11. Gifting. Standard exclusions apply.

Comments

• POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Apparently according to the info you will not be able to exchange in store it has to be done online now.
  • POPPYOSCAR wrote: »
    Apparently according to the info you will not be able to exchange in store it has to be done online now.

Thanks for this info.
    In the past I've gone into the store, collected my items and then exchanged the required amount of points for vouchers.
    What happens if I exchange the points and find the item is out of stock when I go to the store? I don't buy many things so it's unlikely I'll find an alternative.
    Love living in a village in the country side
  • POPPYOSCAR
    Thanks for this info.
    In the past I've gone into the store, collected my items and then exchanged the required amount of points for vouchers.
    What happens if I exchange the points and find the item is out of stock when I go to the store? I don't buy many things so it's unlikely I'll find an alternative.

Yes I was not happy when I saw this for that very reason.

Also unless you download the app to a smartphone and get an e voucher the vouchers will be sent in the post. I can just imagine how many of those will get lost on the way! Perhaps the e vouchers are instant, but it does not say.

Last year I got the actual value of some of the items I returned put onto a gift card so perhaps if the items are not in stock just buy anything and get it refunded?
  • POPPYOSCAR
    I have to wonder why they have to make this so complicated.

It was fine the way it was before.

Sending the vouchers in the post is just asking for problems IMO especially with only a few days to use them.
  • I wish I could spend my points on food. I’ll probably buy a new toaster but the electricals I’ve bought from Sainsbury’s in the past have been cheaply made and didn’t last long.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure