Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • redfox
    • By redfox 23rd Aug 19, 12:05 PM
    • 14,359Posts
    • 38,282Thanks
    redfox
    Sainsbury's and Argos Tu clothing price sale - new lines added
    • 23rd Aug 19, 12:05 PM
    Sainsbury's and Argos Tu clothing price sale - new lines added 23rd Aug 19 at 12:05 PM
    Sainsbury's has started another price sale on Tu clothing - half price on selected items. Also at Argos which sells Tu clothing.

Online and instore

Lots of summer range lines were being reduced in my local this morning

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 27 Aug:

We've checked today and the sale still seems to be fine. We've asked our contact at Sainsbury's how long it will go on for and we'll update here as soon as we know.

Here are links to Sainsbury's* and Argos* in case you'd like to have a look.

Big thanks to redfox for the spot!
    This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Laura F; 27-08-2019 at 3:02 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 1
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 25th Aug 19, 8:19 AM
    • 14,144 Posts
    • 43,700 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 25th Aug 19, 8:19 AM
    Up to Half price TU clothing at Argos
    • 25th Aug 19, 8:19 AM
    https://www.argos.co.uk/list/shop-all-tu-clothing-sale-at-argos?!!!!!ar:tusale:allsale
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • bodacious
    • By bodacious 25th Aug 19, 10:12 AM
    • 412 Posts
    • 887 Thanks
    bodacious
    • 25th Aug 19, 10:12 AM
    • 25th Aug 19, 10:12 AM
    That's come around again quickly! Will be off for a leetle look this afternoon
    • redfox
    • By redfox 15th Sep 19, 12:17 PM
    • 14,359 Posts
    • 38,282 Thanks
    redfox
    • 15th Sep 19, 12:17 PM
    • 15th Sep 19, 12:17 PM
    quite a lot of new lines added to the price sale today including many items from the recent summer range.

in store and online
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• redfox
    • By redfox 18th Sep 19, 6:57 AM
    • 14,359 Posts
    • 38,282 Thanks
    redfox
    • 18th Sep 19, 6:57 AM
    • 18th Sep 19, 6:57 AM
    many more items added yesterday in both menswear and womenswear sections.

• bloomfelt
    • By bloomfelt 1st Oct 19, 3:48 PM
    • 196 Posts
    • 983 Thanks
    bloomfelt
    • 1st Oct 19, 3:48 PM
    • 1st Oct 19, 3:48 PM
    Picked up a JoJo beanie hat with bow earlier in the half price sale - originally 9. Pleasantly surprised when it scanned at 1. This was in Penzance store.
    10 a day November 600.67/300
    10 a day October 69.09/310

Next 05/11/19 - 776.30
    current - 711.30
    • harrietandemilie
    • By harrietandemilie 3rd Oct 19, 9:26 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    harrietandemilie
    • 3rd Oct 19, 9:26 AM
    • 3rd Oct 19, 9:26 AM
    I didn't know Argos sold Tu?! Gonna check if this deal is still going.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

200Posts Today

2,030Users online

Martin's Twitter