Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jeff_chandler
    • By jeff_chandler 28th Jul 19, 6:19 PM
    • 187Posts
    • 28Thanks
    jeff_chandler
    0 WOW
    Song I cannot find
    • 28th Jul 19, 6:19 PM
    0 WOW
    Song I cannot find 28th Jul 19 at 6:19 PM
    I had an old tape recorder with songs from the 60s recorded when I was young. There has been one tune that I have been trying to find for years but no luck.
    I believe this particular song was from 67-69. I have tried typing in the lyrics but no results were found. I'm wondering if there are any readers my age, mid 60s that could give me an answer as to what this is. I'd really love to know.
    "When I'm close to you I can hear the angels sing .When I'm close to you what else can I do but tell you that I love you I need you more than anyone can say" "stay a while and I'll be glad to show I want you, I need you"

Kind regards Jeff.
Page 1
    • dlusman
    • By dlusman 28th Jul 19, 8:34 PM
    • 2,494 Posts
    • 4,990 Thanks
    dlusman
    • 28th Jul 19, 8:34 PM
    • 28th Jul 19, 8:34 PM
    I had an old tape recorder with songs from the 60s recorded when I was young. There has been one tune that I have been trying to find for years but no luck.
    I believe this particular song was from 67-69. I have tried typing in the lyrics but no results were found. I'm wondering if there are any readers my age, mid 60s that could give me an answer as to what this is. I'd really love to know.
    "When I'm close to you I can hear the angels sing .When I'm close to you what else can I do but tell you that I love you I need you more than anyone can say" "stay a while and I'll be glad to show I want you, I need you"

Kind regards Jeff.
    Originally posted by jeff_chandler
    Have you tried playing the track to Shazam ?
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 3rd Aug 19, 8:02 PM
    • 35,276 Posts
    • 22,260 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 3rd Aug 19, 8:02 PM
    • 3rd Aug 19, 8:02 PM
    As suggested, use Shazam or Soundhound to find it.

If you don't have a smartphone yourself then ask a member of your family to do it for you.
    Last edited by DCFC79; 03-08-2019 at 8:05 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,061Posts Today

7,936Users online

Martin's Twitter