Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • cdodd
    • By cdodd 14th Jul 19, 10:48 AM
    • 630Posts
    • 1,003Thanks
    cdodd
    0 WOW
    Body shop £5 in points for recycling
    • 14th Jul 19, 10:48 AM
    0 WOW
    Body shop £5 in points for recycling 14th Jul 19 at 10:48 AM
    Was in the body shop yesterday and they told me if you take back any 5 empty body shop bottles, jars or tubes you get £5 in love your body points on your card https://www.thebodyshop.com/en-gb/packaging/return-recycle-repeat/e00011

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 30 Jul:

If you have a Body Shop 'Love Your Body' loyalty card, youíll receive a £5 voucher when you return any five clean and empty bottles, tubs, tubes or pots from Body Shop products. You can take other brands to be recycled, but you'll not get a voucher. There's some packaging you can't return for recycling (eg, nail polish), and some stores can't accept items Ė including outlets, airports and train station stores. See full T&Cs for more information.

Big thanks to cdodd for the spot!
    This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Rhiannon; 30-07-2019 at 4:18 PM.
Page 1
    • MSE Rhiannon
    • By MSE Rhiannon 30th Jul 19, 11:49 AM
    • 123 Posts
    • 344 Thanks
    MSE Rhiannon
    • 30th Jul 19, 11:49 AM
    • 30th Jul 19, 11:49 AM
    I have a whole blog on this with the main brands you can get discounts with for recycling if you're interested

How to bag FREE £5 at Body Shop, £17.50 lipstick, and other skincare rewards for recycling
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter & Facebook to grab the latest MSE Deals.
    • onashoestring
    • By onashoestring 31st Jul 19, 6:52 PM
    • 223 Posts
    • 418 Thanks
    onashoestring
    • 31st Jul 19, 6:52 PM
    6 shower gel minis for £3
    • 31st Jul 19, 6:52 PM
    I use my £5 voucher to buy 6 shower gel minis when they have the 3 for 2 offer- this brings the price down to £3 for 6 bottles.
    When Iíve finished 5 bottles, I take the empty bottles for recycling & get another £5 voucher.

REPEAT

My favourite shower gel is the pink grapefruit, but using this method I can try different scents each time.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,068Posts Today

8,761Users online

Martin's Twitter