E: 18/04 Win £1,000 & A Trip To Nashville (Over 21s)

Options
Lakshmi7
Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,945 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 24 April 2019 at 11:14AM in Game over
Magic 105.4

Answer: Jessie Buckley
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• stevewiles
    Options
    I'd love to win this.
  • cazfett
    cazfett Posts: 840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    T&C's/Prize details (typos theirs not mine :rotfl:!)

1. COMPETITION MECHANIC AND HOW TO WIN
    To win the prize, the entrant must simply answer the question given correctly. One winner will be chosen by random electronic draw from all correct entries.
    This is a shared prize across 4 Bauer brands - MAGIC RADIO, CLYDE 1, FORTH 1 AND COUNTRY HITS.
    2. Entry Platforms and Costs
    Online at https://planetradio.co.uk
    Online entry is free.
    3. DATES
    Start Date and End Date: From 00:00 on Friday 5th April 2019 to 00.00 on Thursday 18th April 2019.
    Entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date will be invalid.
    4. ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
    Open to UK residents aged 21 and over.
    Our employees (and their family members) or employees of any company involved in the Competition, incl. the Prize Provider, must not enter.
    If you have won a Bauer competition in the past 6 months to the value of £500 or more, you or any person at the winning address will not be elligable to win the competition.
    5. THE PRIZE
    1 x £1,000 and 1 x trip to Nashville.
    Nashville Prize package for 2 adults includes:
    Return flights from London or Manchester to Nashville, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage per person; Return airport transfers in Nashville; 4 nights’ hotel accommodation in Nashville, with a four-star rating, based on sharing a double or twin room; Daily breakfast; Custom Private Guided Tour with Nashville Singer/Songwriter (Approximately 2 hours); Entrance and drinks at top Nashville Live Music Venue. Provided to the maximum value of $100 USD; Travel insurance

ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
    Economy flights from major international airports in London or Manchester only; Flights may be indirect and not all routings will be available; Flight will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion; Winner and guest must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel; any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guest; a valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation; hotel accommodation is based on two adults sharing one double or twin room; hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion; travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider; it is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion are aged 70 or over; prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; no cash alternative is available; prize is subject to availability; prize cannot be taken over Christmas and New Year, over UK bank holidays, or over Easter Sunday (for both London and Manchester flights), or over the months of July and August (for Manchester flights only); prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame; Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates in three separate months no later than six weeks prior to departure; stay must include a Saturday night in the hotel; all elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; at least one traveller must be aged 21 or over; Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission; the prize excludes domestic ground transfers; The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize; allowance for entrance and bar tab at specified bar is provided to the maximum value of $100 USD, the minimum drinking age is 21 years old and proof of age may be required for entrance to the bar and purchase of alcohol; the music tour is not wheelchair accessible and is weather dependant, if cancelled due to bad weather, winners will be offered another date during their stay or an alternative activity of equal value. If eithr winner or guest are under the age of 21 this part of the prize will not be reddemable: Entrance and drinks at top Nashville Live Music Venue. Provided to the maximum value of $100 USD. No alternetive will be offered.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure