Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 18th Mar 19, 11:32 AM
    • 13,802Posts
    • 43,054Thanks
    sarah1972
    25% Off TU clothing starts again 16th April
    • 18th Mar 19, 11:32 AM
    25% Off TU clothing starts again 16th April 18th Mar 19 at 11:32 AM
    25% off TU clothing event from 16th April

Instore and online at Sainsbury's and Argos.

Edit: WRONG INFO WAS ORIGiNALLY GIVEN TO ME, NEW DATE NOW.

Sorry Everyone x

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 16 Apr:

There's currently 25% off everything in the Sainsbury's Tu clothing range - including kids' school shoes and uniform - until 11.59pm on Mon 22 Apr. It's available both online and in Sainsbury's stores that sell clothing (find your nearest).

You won't need a code or voucher as the discount's applied automatically. Delivery's 3.95, or you can collect from Sainsbury's or Argos for free if your order comes to at least 15.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the spot!
    This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by MSE Hannah; 16-04-2019 at 2:51 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 1
    • moonshine
    • By moonshine 24th Mar 19, 2:50 PM
    • 744 Posts
    • 1,367 Thanks
    moonshine
    • 24th Mar 19, 2:50 PM
    • 24th Mar 19, 2:50 PM
    thanks for the heads up, I've had my eye on a couple of things from the new range but decided to wait because I knew one of these would be along again soon.

These 25% events and their 50% off sales are starting to be like DFS sales - if there isn't one on right now there very soon will be!

With the known regularity I do wonder if anyone ever pays full price in there nowadays.
    • redfox
    • By redfox 16th Apr 19, 6:07 AM
    • 14,028 Posts
    • 37,777 Thanks
    redfox
    • 16th Apr 19, 6:07 AM
    • 16th Apr 19, 6:07 AM
    can confirm this has started today.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• kadison
    • By kadison 16th Apr 19, 4:02 PM
    • 3,539 Posts
    • 56,165 Thanks
    kadison
    • 16th Apr 19, 4:02 PM
    • 16th Apr 19, 4:02 PM
    I do pay full price if I really want something as size 20s are hard to come by during these offers!
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2018
    I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it - Groucho Marx
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,211Posts Today

7,118Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin