Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SSUPER
    • By SSUPER 11th Feb 19, 3:32 PM
    • 27Posts
    • 33Thanks
    SSUPER
    0 WOW
    George Foreman grill 20.25 delivered.
    • 11th Feb 19, 3:32 PM
    0 WOW
    George Foreman grill 20.25 delivered. 11th Feb 19 at 3:32 PM
    Hi.

At Kaleidoscope they have reduced a George Foreman Grill to 27.

https://www.kaleidoscope.co.uk/products/cooking-appliances/5-portion-family-grill-25040-by-george-foreman/_/A-27T718_?searchResults=true&brandid=14&PFM_rsn=sear chXFO&PFM_ref=false&PFM_psp=xfo&PFM_pge=1&PFM_lpn= 6&PFM_trm=george+foreman

If you use the new customer code on the home page of the website, you get 25% off and free delivery. This makes the grill 20.25 delivered. You have to open an account. When my parcel arrives, I will pay the bill and close the account.

Hope that helps someone.
Page 1
    • MotheroftheKid
    • By MotheroftheKid 13th Feb 19, 3:35 PM
    • 175 Posts
    • 179 Thanks
    MotheroftheKid
    • 13th Feb 19, 3:35 PM
    • 13th Feb 19, 3:35 PM
    Apart from the colour, this looks like the one I bought in Lidl a few weeks ago at 19.99. The grill does not have removable plates nor does it have variable heat. Please bear this in mind.
    • SSUPER
    • By SSUPER 13th Feb 19, 11:29 PM
    • 27 Posts
    • 33 Thanks
    SSUPER
    • 13th Feb 19, 11:29 PM
    • 13th Feb 19, 11:29 PM
    Thank you Percy for this information. I don't see any posting history from you about LIDL Supermarkets or George Foreman Grills. I will arrange for this post to be removed immediately as it is clearly not a deal. I did google the offer you mention and according to HUKD (a rival site to this) is was 5 grills per store. Once again thank you Mr Sugden, I will not post an offer here again. Good evening.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,506Posts Today

7,946Users online

Martin's Twitter