L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary oil £3 at Ocado

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 5 February 2019 at 6:58PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
https://www.ocado.com/webshop/product/LOreal-Elvive-Extraordinary-Oil-All-Hairtypes/77878011?

Best price by far that I can see.

Better than half price: Now £3 when you order by 19/02/2019. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.

I know there are delivery charges but if you are shopping there anyway, it’s a good saving.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 05 Feb:

If you shop online at Ocado and order by Tue 19 Feb, you can get L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil for £3 (norm £10), subject to stock. The next cheapest we found was £6.50 at Amazon and Tesco.

There’s a minimum order of £40, so you’ll need to buy as part of a bigger shop. Delivery is between £2.99 and £6.99 on orders below £75, but you may be offered free delivery for orders over £75.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the spot! [purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Out of stock. Shame. Thank you
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,890 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Out of stock. Shame. Thank you

Must be an area thing as just ordered ok on my Ocado. Hopefully they will come back in stock for you.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    I think I'll hang on until I spot it in Poundland :D
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • hi all - this was out of stock for delivery for my area on 4th, but it's now back in stock for my next delivery on 11th - if it's useful to anyone to go back and recheck! :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure