Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 6th Nov 18, 12:50 PM
    • 13,444Posts
    • 42,219Thanks
    sarah1972
    Half Price chocolate advent calendars at Tesco from 7th Nov til the 13th
    • 6th Nov 18, 12:50 PM
    Half Price chocolate advent calendars at Tesco from 7th Nov til the 13th 6th Nov 18 at 12:50 PM
    https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/search?query=advent%20calendar&config=newAlgoPDS34 9&viewAll=promotion&promotion=offers

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 06 Nov:

Tesco is offering selected advent calendars for 1 (norm 2) in store and online until Tue 13 Nov.

Discounted calendars include:

Cadbury Dairy Milk Advent Calendar 90G
    Galaxy Advent Calendar 110G
    Merryteaser Advent Calendar 108G
    Mars Mixed Advent Calendar 111G
    Kinnerton P J Masks Advent Calendar 90G
    Kinnerton Lol Surprise Advent Calendar 90G
    Kinnerton Advent Calendar Transformers 90G
    Kinnerton Pok!mon Advent Calendar 90G
    Kinnerton Peppa Pig Advent Calendar 90G

Morrisons has also discounted the Cadbury Dairy Milk Advent Calendar 90G to 1. Alternatively, the next cheapest we found was 1.50 at Sainsbury’s.

For more Tesco deals, check our Tesco Deals page.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the spot!
    This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by sarah1972; 07-11-2018 at 6:12 AM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 1
    • Jools123
    • By Jools123 6th Nov 18, 5:47 PM
    • 42 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    Jools123
    • 6th Nov 18, 5:47 PM
    • 6th Nov 18, 5:47 PM
    Thank you! I've been waiting for this as they usually do this around this time of year. My daughters will be pleased as I refuse to pay full price!!!
    • venison
    • By venison 6th Nov 18, 8:12 PM
    • 2,534 Posts
    • 2,852 Thanks
    venison
    • 6th Nov 18, 8:12 PM
    • 6th Nov 18, 8:12 PM
    Thats me sorted then yum
    Thanks for stopping by, have a good day/night/week/weekend/life
    • pramsay13
    • By pramsay13 6th Nov 18, 8:35 PM
    • 554 Posts
    • 985 Thanks
    pramsay13
    • 6th Nov 18, 8:35 PM
    • 6th Nov 18, 8:35 PM
    If you wait until January they will be even cheaper.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 7th Nov 18, 6:13 AM
    • 13,444 Posts
    • 42,219 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 7th Nov 18, 6:13 AM
    • 7th Nov 18, 6:13 AM
    I have changed the link as my one seems to go to a broken page but for some reason the correct link just doesnt take you to the correct page so just best to search advent calendars and then hit special offers and they are all there
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,469Posts Today

8,920Users online

Martin's Twitter