Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Retrograde
    • By Retrograde 24th Oct 18, 8:00 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Retrograde
    0 WOW
    ZEEK / QUIDCO have changed policy on credits - and its BAD
    • 24th Oct 18, 8:00 AM
    0 WOW
    ZEEK / QUIDCO have changed policy on credits - and its BAD 24th Oct 18 at 8:00 AM
    Sight rant here - Has anyone noticed that QUIDCO withdrawals into ZEEK are no longer usable in the Marketplace? they are now called 'Zeek Choice'.

They now force you through the newly created 'Zeek Shop' which demands retail value for standard store cards - it a shame obviously a ploy to retain profitability on reward sites - obviously their money is not as good and other... I had just cashed in a credit at Zeek not knowing about the change and am now stuck with shop credit unusable in the market place - if only i could buy a Zeek marketplace credit with Zeek Shop credit.....
Page 1
    • extrafisher
    • By extrafisher 24th Oct 18, 11:11 AM
    • 875 Posts
    • 860 Thanks
    extrafisher
    • 24th Oct 18, 11:11 AM
    • 24th Oct 18, 11:11 AM
    Thanks have claimed my topcashback hopefully ill get it before they make the change.

I normally redeem on shops with very low discounts anyway, but there is no sign of asda/argos/tesco etc which is a shame.
    • Throwaway1
    • By Throwaway1 4th Feb 19, 9:48 PM
    • 385 Posts
    • 685 Thanks
    Throwaway1
    • 4th Feb 19, 9:48 PM
    • 4th Feb 19, 9:48 PM
    Sight rant here - Has anyone noticed that QUIDCO withdrawals into ZEEK are no longer usable in the Marketplace? they are now called 'Zeek Choice'.

They now force you through the newly created 'Zeek Shop' which demands retail value for standard store cards - it a shame obviously a ploy to retain profitability on reward sites - obviously their money is not as good and other... I had just cashed in a credit at Zeek not knowing about the change and am now stuck with shop credit unusable in the market place - if only i could buy a Zeek marketplace credit with Zeek Shop credit.....
    Originally posted by Retrograde

You can switch credit from Marketplace to Shop but not the other way around.

https://help.zeek.me/hc/en-gb/articles/360013005654-How-can-I-get-all-my-Zeek-credit-in-one-place-

If you've got any credit on your Zeek Marketplace account and would like to spend on Zeek Shop, we'll be happy to transfer it over for you.
    Just reach out to us and let us know.
    Please note that we are not able to transfer any credit from Zeek Shop to Zeek Marketplace.
    Make 2019 in 2019: 135/2019
    • krakan
    • By krakan 7th Feb 19, 12:19 AM
    • 131 Posts
    • 34 Thanks
    krakan
    • 7th Feb 19, 12:19 AM
    • 7th Feb 19, 12:19 AM
    If anyone does have any Zeek credit then I strongly suggest spending it NOW https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=75429370#post75429370
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,405Posts Today

6,232Users online

Martin's Twitter