Soda Stream concentrates....cheapest online or high st shop to buy from? Gas, where to refill?

Hi! G/F always ends up buying LOADS of expensive fizzy cans....especially on meal deals etc. Can't persuade her to have urber cheap Lidl/Aldi big 2 litre pop....so bought a Soda Stream Spirit off EBay, £55 new.

As title....best places to either buy online or preference I'd High Street if poss, as cheap as is viable? Lakeland online 'seem' cheapest.

She especially likes the diet drinks, cola, lemon, orange or others? As I'm new to this a heads up to best place to change/refill gas would be great too!

Thanks kind people!:beer::T

Comments

• DEBTMONKEY1A
    DEBTMONKEY1A Posts: 1,496 Forumite
    Bump....! Any ideas you kind MSE'rs....?!!!
  • MysteryMe
    MysteryMe Posts: 3,051 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Can't assist with your query but just an observation that if OH does not care for the cheaper stuff she is unlikely to like the taste of the soda stream stuff unless it has considerably changed for the better since I had one
  • Hi! G/F always ends up buying LOADS of expensive fizzy cans....especially on meal deals etc. Can't persuade her to have urber cheap Lidl/Aldi big 2 litre pop....so bought a Soda Stream Spirit off EBay, £55 new.

As title....best places to either buy online or preference I'd High Street if poss, as cheap as is viable? Lakeland online 'seem' cheapest.

She especially likes the diet drinks, cola, lemon, orange or others? As I'm new to this a heads up to best place to change/refill gas would be great too!

Thanks kind people!:beer::T

Asdas is sometimes cheap for syrups depending on the flavour. SOda stream sell them direct. Amazon also do them cheap for a pack of 4/6 ish. If you send your empty bottle to soda stream, they will replace for a full canister. £20 ish last time i ordered.

My daughters ended up favouring pop over the soda stream and although we have stuck with it, with intermittent shop bought bottles of pop; i have come to the end of my last bottle of gas, so won't be buying any more.
    GC £150 a month for food, toiletries and cleaning Jan £134.58 Feb £137.18 Mar £103.76 as of 6/4/24
    Forever learning the art of frugality
  • DEBTMONKEY1A
    DEBTMONKEY1A Posts: 1,496 Forumite
    Thanks all......will dbl check Amazon (EBay not much cop) & check out Asda. Lakeland still looks a good one for a lot of choice. If she DOESN'T like syrups she's happy enough with fizzy water and sugar free lemonade type drinks....Asda do a Fab sugar free one in Lime for 58p. Also for a healthy option, i guess 1-2 freshly squeezed lemons/oranges or limes + a bit of sugar (low carb erythritol is also a good choice) + fizzy water would work!
  • apga
    apga Posts: 708 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 17 October 2018 at 10:05AM
    Lakeland do the SodaStream 60L gas exchange/refill bottles for £11.99 but only in store.
    I'm sorry I can't comment on any flavours as we drink it plain.

Lakeland have 20% off at the moment on some SodaStream products

https://www.lakeland.co.uk/brands/sodastream?intcmp=INTSRCH:soda-stream
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family