Mens Leather Gloves

Options
I am looking to buy a decent pair of leather gloves offline in a real shop so that I can try them on.

M&S have a couple of pairs in my price range (£25) and I will be heading to them this week sometime but I would welcome any other suggestions.

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Debenhams
    Next
    John Lewis
    Selfridges
    Top Man
    TK Maxx
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Wizard_of_Id
    Wizard_of_Id Posts: 5,512 Forumite
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Debenhams
    Next
    John Lewis
    Selfridges
    Top Man
    TK Maxx

None of them within easy reach, that will be why I didn't think of them but thanks :T
  • theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    None of them within easy reach, that will be why I didn't think of them but thanks :T

If you have a Waitrose you could do delivery there from John Lewis - if they don't fit you can also return them to Waitrose, albeit you don't get your refund until JL get them back.
  • ceredigion
    ceredigion Posts: 3,709 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Mine came from John Lewis in the end, Was looking nearly all last winter. Happened to be in Liverpool and they had a pair that I could actually get on. Big hands which is why I cant buy online. They wouldn't be my first choice but are smart enough.

If any body finds a pair of these for sale in the UK, let me know please.
    https://www.gentlemansgazette.com/shop/accessories/leather-goods/gloves/burgundy-mens-gloves-lamb-suede-leather-unlined
  • Wizard_of_Id
    Options
    If you have a Waitrose you could do delivery there from John Lewis - if they don't fit you can also return them to Waitrose, albeit you don't get your refund until JL get them back.

John Lewis is closer that Waitrose but that is still at least an hour and a half away by bus, no way do I take the car into Edinburgh.
  • Gnocchi
    Gnocchi Posts: 860 Forumite
    Options
    Peacocks ?
  • Wizard_of_Id
    Options
    Gnocchi wrote: »
    Peacocks ?

Forgot about them, there was one about 10 miles away if it has not been closed down.
  • Wizard_of_Id
    Options
    Speaking to a neighbour, she mentioned that Asda had a good selection of ladies gloves with 4 different sizes and 3 colours of leather gloves so I went in at 8am and had a look.
    The choice for the men's gloves was not so good with only one colour and 2 sizes but I got a pair for £10 that are a close enough fit to do the job :T :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure