Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Aeb
    • By Aeb 15th Sep 18, 9:11 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Aeb
    Tax free childcare help!
    • 15th Sep 18, 9:11 PM
    Tax free childcare help! 15th Sep 18 at 9:11 PM
    Hi, new to all this, found out im entitled to tax free childcare (after a year of trying to pay it all my self)
    I'm a little confused though. I paid my bill via the gov website 376... I got 95 paid in by govement does this mean the nursery will get paid 470? Should i have worked out what i needed to pay in so that the govement pay in would add up to my total bill or will the 95 drop in to the account? It says atm "Paid in by you 376 Paid in by government 94 Total balance 470 Available funds 470" seems abit daft if I have to work out every month what i need to put in to make sure what the government puts in adds up to what i need.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks in advance
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

343Posts Today

2,572Users online

Martin's Twitter