Free sample of L'Or Lungo Profondo & Ristretto capsules

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,948 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 4 September 2018 at 4:27PM in Freebies (no spend required)
https://www.lorespresso.com/INTERSHOP/web/WFS/LOR-GB-Site/en_GB/-/GBP/ViewSampleForm-Start?utm_source

REGISTER NOW TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE SAMPLE
Discover irresistible taste with a free sample of L’OR Aluminium Espresso capsules Lungo Profondo and Espresso Ristretto.
This promotion is for residents of Great Britain only, and is limited to one request per household. There are 67,000 sample packs available.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 4 Sep: Register your details on the L’OR Espresso website before 11.59pm on Fri 30 Nov and you’ll be sent a sample pack of two espresso capsules:

- 1x L’OR Espresso Ristretto capsule
- 1x L’OR Lungo Profundo capsule

Once you’ve registered, the samples will be dispatched within 14 days. You can claim one pack per household, and there are 67,230 samples up for grabs.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the original post!

[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• CAZBEAR
    CAZBEAR Posts: 554 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I got mine today with a coupon for £1 off next purchase

Thankyou very much Sarah1972:T
    Best headline ever on local paper??
    "Weight loss group doubles in size"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts