Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Etch
    • By Etch 12th Aug 18, 1:59 AM
    • 498Posts
    • 176,068Thanks
    Etch
    E: 15/08 Win a luxurious break for two in Scotland
    • 12th Aug 18, 1:59 AM
    E: 15/08 Win a luxurious break for two in Scotland 12th Aug 18 at 1:59 AM
    Sunday Times Where Was I? competition

The prize:

The winner and a guest will stay for two nights, with breakfast and dinner included, at the Isle of Eriska Hotel & Spa, in Scotland. Set on a secluded 300-acre private island north of Oban, the hotel occupies a grand Scottish Baronial mansion built in the 1880s, with 16 rooms in the house, five spa suites in the garden and six secluded hilltop reserves. Outside, Highland cattle graze and otters and grey seals patrol the surrounding waters. Inside, there are some magnificent decorative flourishes, including an art-deco fireplace in the Library and burr-oak panelling in the hall. The hotel has a nine-hole golf course, two restaurants and a spa. One dinner for two (excluding drinks) in the fine-dining restaurant and the more informal Deck restaurant is included, as is a spa treatment each.

The prize must be taken between September 15 and December 20, 2018, subject to availability.

Questions

1 At which station did we alight?

Answer: Walthamstow Central

2 Who was the musician?

Answer: Sir John Dankworth
    Thanks per post ratio now over 350!

Smoke me a kipper ... can you do that?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,380Posts Today

8,373Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin