Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • One-Eye
    • By One-Eye 6th Aug 18, 2:35 PM
    • 42,901Posts
    • 6,662,805Thanks
    One-Eye
    E: 31/08 Win a 2-night trip for 2 to Dublin inc. flights & a Whiskey Experience
    • 6th Aug 18, 2:35 PM
    E: 31/08 Win a 2-night trip for 2 to Dublin inc. flights & a Whiskey Experience 6th Aug 18 at 2:35 PM
    Mr Hyde

WHAT IS THE CAPITAL OF THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND?

answer: DUBLIN

Prize:
    2 nights stay for 2 adults at the luxury hotel Conrad Dublin, subject to availability, with a dinner at the Coburg (3-course dinner for 2 with a glass of alcoholic beverage per person) and the Fine Spirits Luxury Experience, which includes transfers to and from the Teeling distillery in our Conrad luxury town car (or equivalent if the car is already booked), tour of the Teeling distillery (public tour only) and VIP private tasting of the Trinity whiskey and a drink at the Bang Bang bar.
    The prize is valid for 12 months, excluding 22nd December 2018 2nd January 2019 and subject to availability. Flights chosen can be at any time of day or airline but must be under 140 return for two people, i.e. no more than 70 per person.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

54Posts Today

3,307Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta ta... for now. This August, as I try and do every few yrs, I'm lucky enough to be taking a sabbatical. No work,? https://t.co/Xx4R3eLhFG

• RT @lethalbrignull: @MartinSLewis I've been sitting here for a good while trying to decide my answer to this, feeling grateful for living i?

• Early days but currently it's exactly 50 50 in liberality v democracy, with younger people more liberal, older more? https://t.co/YwJr4izuIj

• Follow Martin